DANS BAR

@Danny

IF .....were going on lockdown
can you set up a room where we can all see each other for drinks and banter
pubs gonna be shut :cry: :cry:

does DANS BAR sound a bit woofty ??
This was on radio other day . Doesnt exist. Goldmine if someone creates it.

Hmmmm scare everyone to stay at home and charge to see each other through internet

@Danny

it was metioned on tv today that is already happening and the cops are back on the beat will shut it down

Last edited:
They closed here last Sunday night until March 29th.But I think it will be longer than that.

last sunday I went for a pint...

pubs still open
shes a c**t ...thinks I'm gonna infect everyone if I go there ...

woman are areholes
tried telling her it only kills men

love boris
not shutting the pubs

kfc can’t use the slogan finger licking chicken anymore! It’s chicken that must be eaten in a healthy and sustained way and gloves must be used were possible! Don’t have same ring but I still like chicken mrrrrrrr!!

last sunday I went for a pint...

pubs still open
shes a c**t ...thinks I'm gonna infect everyone if I go there ...

woman are areholes
tried telling her it only kills men

love boris
not shutting the pubs
Mc Donald’s only doing a drive through,barbers,cinema closed.The local chemist only letting one in at a time.Place is like a ghost town.We can and will beat this f**k**g virus.

Be nice to know he end result and if it will make any difference to the world

some people say..
it's just a bug
some people say its bio warfare..
some say all sorts of s**t jamie....

the planet is on lock down
and dont care about the financial status.

@Danny

Well done you m8.if anybod knows Boris tell him to shut the pubs becouse of the stupid young fukers in the UK that have no respect for the elderly and vunrebale and NHS staff get it sorted boris

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200320-054611.jpg
    Screenshot_20200320-054611.jpg
    818.5 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
I'm self isolating now for two weeks so should be on here a lot. The wife has had what we think is flu but you don't know. Ive set up whatsapp group for our road so we can help anyone with problems. Worrying times.

I'm self isolating now for two weeks so should be on here a lot. The wife has had what we think is flu but you don't know. Ive set up whatsapp group for our road so we can help anyone with problems. Worrying times.
OK m8 total deaths in UK so we can compare it to 13thousand normal flue?

Yeah I'm putting a cat flap in some old womans back door and fixing a hole in her garage roof. Just for something to do. Won't be in contact with her.

im just glad all my work has been paid for no debtors to die on me
Money will be worthless in two months time. Will be barter system. Probably for fresh water or food. Be like Mad Max. You've only got to stop listening to the government and think for yourself. They tell us food supply is okay but what's going to happen when all food imports are disrupted and the workers in the food factories can't work ? Exactly

I hope you're right and im wrong But don't think so. You've only got to look at Italy. Telling us to close bars and restaurants and like youve said youve got boris ignoring it. Think everyone thought he was going to be some kind of churchill character and now hes been shown to be the lightweight that he is. Its why he never did the andrew neil interview because he doesnt have a clue.

Money will be worthless in two months time. Will be barter system. Probably for fresh water or food. Be like Mad Max. You've only got to stop listening to the government and think for yourself. They tell us food supply is okay but what's going to happen when all food imports are disrupted and the workers in the food factories can't work ? Exactly
Are you a tart? Because you sound a lot like my old lady!

We already have the plasterer arms
Come on keep up. The Plasterers Arms is a traditional boozer, we've been advised to keep away. Possibly be closed anyway.
Word on the street is that there's now an 'underground' meeting place called Froggies. Good ale, certain herbal substances and plenty of bikes available for the journey home to the right clientele.
Be there or be square.

Come on keep up. The Plasterers Arms is a traditional boozer, we've been advised to keep away. Possibly be closed anyway.
Word on the street is that there's now an 'underground' meeting place called Froggies. Good ale, certain herbal substances and plenty of bikes available for the journey home to the right clientele.
Be there or be square.
i could do with an old local bike andy