Dabbing

Members online

Server

Having got some plasterboard to put up, I know that I should put a complete line of adheasive across the top of the board to meet the building regs, the question is do I need to put adheasive all around the edges of the board to stop insects etc getting in? Or just a number of dabs over the rest of the board.

Best to go round all the edges and around power switches. If it is your own house. If is not don't worry about it just dab the plasterboard on lol

Insects lol..solid bands all around external walls think of a picture frame..solid bands are for air testing etc not insects

I find birds are the worst and dont get me going about them bloody rabbits!! Solid bands keeps them out tho thank heavens :)

I find birds are the worst and dont get me going about them bloody rabbits!! Solid bands keeps them out tho thank heavens :)

I heard once a guy took his baby boy with him to work dabbing the kid got lost behind the boards.... True storey

These threads get more funnier every time solid bands for bugs wankers cramp everyday is a mystery on here