CVs

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

heafy

i foned a couple of builders over the last couple of weeks to try and find a bit more work and a lot of the bigger firms asked me to send in a cv. What would u lads put in yours, i know wot i want to put on it but dont know how to express it, if u know wot i mean. Any ideas would be a great help.

I usually write letters rather then a c.v and print it out on a proper letterhead and enclose a business card.

something like

Dear Blah blah,

I am currently looking to expand my customer base here in xxxxxx and am sending you this letter as I am sure I could be a valuable asset to your company.

I Have x many years experience in all aspects of Internal and External plastering to include 1:Rendering 2:etc 3:etc and work to a very high standard.

I offer you the following

Always on time, first time every time
Work completed to a competent and high standard
All work areas left clean and tidy
can work to a schedule
price work / day rate

etc etc etc etc

Please do not hesitate to contact me on the above number

Richard Brown

sell yourself
its your business so give it your best !!!

Rich Brown

richardbrown said:
I usually write letters rather then a c.v and print it out on a proper letterhead and enclose a business card.

something like

Dear Blah blah,

I am currently looking to expand my customer base here in xxxxxx and am sending you this letter as I am sure I could be a valuable asset to your company.

I Have x many years experience in all aspects of Internal and External plastering to include 1:Rendering 2:etc 3:etc and work to a very high standard.

I offer you the following

Always on time, first time every time
Work completed to a competent and high standard
All work areas left clean and tidy
can work to a schedule
price work / day rate

etc etc etc etc

Please do not hesitate to contact me on the above number

Richard Brown

sell yourself
its your business so give it your best !!!

Rich Brown
Cheers rich exactly wot im lookin 4, as i say im not the best wen it comes to letters and all that sort of stuff so thanx.

no worries happy to help you try and find work.

send me an e mail with all your details in in experience etc and I will write you the letter and e mail it back to you then just print it out.

fatboy68@hotmail.com

dont take the piss out of my e mail either.

Rich Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.