Customers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up having to work Sunday which was BIT sh.te untill around 4 oclock when the customer shouted us through to the dining room for a roast dinner!!! Totally unexpected! you work for some Tw.ts but there are some decent ones out there too!! can any of you lads beat that...

worked for asians a few times (good uns) and theyre famous for feeding you...
now I can rustle up a pretty decent curry but some of the stuff you get off the women are out of this world...

last time the old bloke (and I swear to god he wouldnt have looked at all out of place on an afghani news report) sat on a little stool in the middle of the room watching with great interest... didnt bother me like....
every hour, on the hour near enough he'd "I get daughter, she cup o tea you"... didnt half make me chuckle.. fed every day at lunchtime... great food..

hahahah, we worked for a Chinese guy r labourer at the time gave him a tip on a racehorse so he put a few quid on it, we were half way through skimming his living room, he pulled the tv back in and gave us all a glass of wine each. the horse done shi'e so he took the wine back of us and stormed out with a cob on hahah

worked for a fella whos company makes and produces tescos I****n food and has a couple of I****n restaurants quite highly ranked in the country not sure where but after we finished the job he took us all out for dinner at one of his places got the special area to sit in all the food you could possibly want and there wassnt a point the whole time i was ther where i diddnt have at least 5 drinks in front of me, needless to say i was hammerd and ate too much curry, the misses was not happy wen i got in and woke the kids up then passed out leaving her to deal with the little-uns haha

Sitting round their family table - about 2ft off the ground - no seats, proper job:RpS_thumbup:

Worked for a bloke once, every morning at 10 o clock he would come out and shout us in for a full breakfast. We were made up by this and thought what a top bloke. When it came to paying the bill it was £30 short so i told him to which he replied yeah thats to cover your breakfasts. If we had known we would have told him to f*ck off with the breakfast and carried on grafting.

whenever i did work for my mum she would do me breakfasts and at the end of the day insisted she cleaned up my mess..mint

Worked for a bloke once, every morning at 10 o clock he would come out and shout us in for a full breakfast. We were made up by this and thought what a top bloke. When it came to paying the bill it was £30 short so i told him to which he replied yeah thats to cover your breakfasts. If we had known we would have told him to f*ck off with the breakfast and carried on grafting.
What a s**t trick that was,i sometimes get offered food off customers but i always decline because in the back of my mind i know they will ask for discount for feeding me.

A customer once came into us and asked "if we wanted anything to eat?" being polite we said "no thanks" ...but our labourer replied.. errm can i have egg on toast please. we were distraught when she came in with 3 cups of tea and one egg on toast for him hahah

I have a job that should have taken 3-4 weeks which I started in December and have been going to on and off is finally due to be finished on Wednesday as the idiot whose house it is has completely f**k*d up the organisation side of it. The cheeky t**t has now said to me today that there will be money deducted out of the final payment as he estimates that I have filled 5 skips with my waste! This quickly resulted in me losing the plot. I swear to god if my moneys not right on Wednesday I'm gonna drop the c**t

A customer once came into us and asked "if we wanted anything to eat?" being polite we said "no thanks" ...but our labourer replied.. errm can i have egg on toast please. we were distraught when she came in with 3 cups of tea and one egg on toast for him hahah
sommat tells me the lab worked extra hard that day :RpS_laugh:

On a job once where I sent the young 'un to the cottage next door to ask for a cup of tea, fully expecting him to come back having been told to fkoff. "Hey, warra canny lass" he says "She said to knock whenever you like son" Arms fully laden, 4 cups/saucers, pot of tea on the tray, little silver milk-jug, sugar-bowl, slices of cake an' all:RpS_thumbup:

old dears are the best,
cant do enough for you,on the domestic scene i use to find the younger the client the less you get.

Aye...........especially if it's a bloke. One stood in the kitchen watching me working, while he made himself a cuppa, never offered me one all fkin day.

me , my mate and the lad doing a job big house
he had a lotus sp4 we said nice car
he throw the keys at us give it a good thrash
end of the job tun a piece for me and my mate
fifty for the lad

pmsl thats well good, cant blame him though, dont ask dont get n all that :D

Aye...........especially if it's a bloke. One stood in the kitchen watching me working, while he made himself a cuppa, never offered me one all fkin day.

unless he's a p'sshead...
then they cant stop themselves offering you a beer cos it makes em feel less guilty :RpS_laugh:

unless he's a p'sshead...
then they cant stop themselves offering you a beer cos it makes em feel less guilty :RpS_laugh:

I did have one woman who asked me if I would like a cup of .....................
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
SHERRY!:RpS_laugh:

Did a job for a posh old biddy once she asked me if I'd like a glass of champagne:-0
She had a few glasses everyday at 12pm, I said go on then & I had a glass just for a laugh i don't even like the shite:RpS_biggrin:

Me & a mate was doing a job in London for an insurance company & first day on the job the owner/customer came to see us & gave us £100 each & said do me a fackin good job lads:RpS_thumbsup:
My mate phoned his mrs to tell her & his faced dropped, she said to him oh that's good you can put it in the wedding funds :RpS_laugh:
t**t!! should have kept his gob shut.:RpS_biggrin:

i worked on a massive house in totteridge a few years ago i think the fella that owned it used to be on the antiques road show, anyway it was the hottest day of the year and i was haveing problems with my shoulder which i had warned them about as the first day i was there i had to leave to go to hospital with the pain, returned the next day and was sweating my nuts off burnt to a crisp asked for a drink to take some of my tabs with and was given no more than a thimblefull of water and a mouthfull of moaning for asking for water :RpS_cursing:, he then had the cheek later on to ask me if i could do him a favour as i was there to skim a little ceilin for him, i said yes and mixed up a hadfull of plaster and splodged it in the middle of the ceilin, when he asked why i diddnt do the lot just said i diddnt think i was allowed to use any more water. then just packed up and f**k*d off............t**t

did a insurance job on a cottage in Berkshire was there for about 2 weeks , every night as i was leaving the bloke who owned the house would thrust a £20 note into my hand and tell me to have a drink on him ..I sh8t you not i dragged that one out for as long as poss. :RpS_thumbup:

i want one of those tophatter haha id be there for ages then retire on the profit ive made haha.
also had a job years ago and the wife made us all a fry up every morning now she was a right sort, were working away and the labourer goes into the bedroom to start prepping up and moves the chest of drawers, fell over bringing the drawers with him and out fell a load of pics of the wife with and without her kinky gear on in all sorts of promiscuous posistions.
needless to say we dragged that job out for a bit and couldnt look at her again without a masive grin on my face.

i worked on a massive house in totteridge a few years ago i think the fella that owned it used to be on the antiques road show, anyway it was the hottest day of the year and i was haveing problems with my shoulder which i had warned them about as the first day i was there i had to leave to go to hospital with the pain, returned the next day and was sweating my nuts off burnt to a crisp asked for a drink to take some of my tabs with and was given no more than a thimblefull of water and a mouthfull of moaning for asking for water :RpS_cursing:, he then had the cheek later on to ask me if i could do him a favour as i was there to skim a little ceilin for him, i said yes and mixed up a hadfull of plaster and splodged it in the middle of the ceilin, when he asked why i diddnt do the lot just said i diddnt think i was allowed to use any more water. then just packed up and f**k*d off............t**t

pmsl, what a t**t, cant stand those sort of people, they will never change so its not even worth thinking about or gettng wound up about! but how can they not see the errors of their ways, unbelievable.

i find the people who have nothing will give you tea and biscuits and a tip and the people with the world at thier feet wnt give you sod all, unless you take it without them looking :RpS_sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.