Customers request

Zippydragon

A customer has asked for her extension on her cottage to be rendered like this to match her existing cottage.
Now to me it looks like someone threw the much at the wall then left and went to weatherspoons but it’s what she wants.
Now here’s the question.
I’m new to the area and trying to build a good reputation however I think this will look awful and I don’t want to put my name to it despite it being what she wants.
I would S and C but think there must be better products out there

What shall I do lads

This

Attachments

• 5771bccc-56af-4a4c-9130-e7ced4b95fe5.jpeg
    5771bccc-56af-4a4c-9130-e7ced4b95fe5.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 8e662c53-8ec0-4c48-8857-4aad441597ed.jpeg
    8e662c53-8ec0-4c48-8857-4aad441597ed.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 174
A customer has asked for her extension on her cottage to be rendered like this to match her existing cottage.
Now to me it looks like someone threw the much at the wall then left and went to weatherspoons but it’s what she wants.
Now here’s the question.
I’m new to the area and trying to build a good reputation however I think this will look awful and I don’t want to put my name to it despite it being what she wants.
I would S and C but think there must be better products out there

What shall I do lads
Ask casper to come and skim it should be bang on then

Just ask yourself do you need the work ?

Could lead to more work from them ?

Tbh you shouldn't care what people say . If the customers requested it then what's the problem?

Who cares what other tradesmen say ? Ones who slag people's work off are normally loud mouth bellends...a c#£ts trick tbh

Well I went and met the customer and it gets worse
Wants gable end done but doesn’t want to hack off the old smooth render from ground floor off meaning that half will look like a teenagers face and the other half a baby’s bum.

It has become apparent
I think the customer is crazy

Wants gable end done but doesn’t want to hack off the old smooth render from ground floor off meaning that half will look like a teenagers face and the other half a baby’s bum.

It has become apparent
Walk, simple as that.
Move on.

It has become apparent
Just Do It Running GIF by Rocky

You can’t really win either way it probably looks easy but if it doesn’t match she will still tell everyone it’s shite :X3:

Kirk giordano would be having a wank. Over this hey guys welcome to the show see this it’s not flat can I match this of course I can :cool: