Customer doing my nut in even before I've started his house .

Members online

Mag

I'm staring to think twice about scratch render a guys house as he calls me and texts me everyday and weekend .should I just walk away before I start .you know when you know they could be a nightmare

Unless the money is great, walk away before its to late.
If he rings you now, he'll ring all the time.
Calling you all hours 'why aren't you at mine'!
Relentless, rude and just a troublesome nause, get out while you can before your arrested for a ABH with probable cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would walk away from this one. He's either a worrier, a control freak or a nancy boy.
Yep I don't need the bother of texts on a Sunday and him keep calling saying can I pop
In to check this . Don't like letting people down but sometimes you just need to walk away

I usually can pick up on people when I go to price a job. If I think they are going to be a ball ache I just don't send the quote lol.

Use the force my son it will serve you well :hola:

Reactions: Mag
I usually can pick up on people when I go to price a job. If I think they are going to be a ball ache I just don't send the quote lol.

Use the force my son it will serve you well :hola:
Ahh..you're that infamous tradesman that never gets back to people. Rather than ignore them just quote high so you're being rewarded for the headache, if they don't go for it you've not lost.

Yep I don't need the bother of texts on a Sunday and him keep calling saying can I pop
In to check this . Don't like letting people down but sometimes you just need to walk away
People disturbing me on a Sunday really annoys me
Ahh..you're that infamous tradesman that never gets back to people. Rather than ignore them just quote high so you're being rewarded for the headache, if they don't go for it you've not lost.
ive quoted ridiculously high before on the hope they wouldn't go for it and they bloody did! :hueco:

Reactions: Mag
I'm staring to think twice about scratch render a guys house as he calls me and texts me everyday and weekend .should I just walk away before I start .you know when you know they could be a nightmare

perhaps hes after yr body ----- or just lonely :inocente::inocente::lol:

just walk away in a mincing fashion:lol:

Yep he sounds a pain in the arse to me? Get your own back by ringing him up in the early hours drunk asking him to send you pics of his wife's tits??:birra:

Reactions: Pug
I put a "f**k it price in" ridiculous price that if get it it's worth it put not arsed if ya dnt . Go with ya gut mate.

You did right walking away.

I have one now, but the job is done. She is an alcoholic and rings up for advice about anything at 8am when she is hammered.
Can't get her off the phone.

Stopped answering the phone now.

You did right walking away.

I have one now, but the job is done. She is an alcoholic and rings up for advice about anything at 8am when she is hammered.
Can't get her off the phone.

Stopped answering the phone now.
She needs to call frank by the sounds of it and not you .