Curved marble polished plaster wall

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curved wall boarded skimed and polished plastered. White stone steps complimented by blue polished plaster, led lights, waxed and mechanically buffed.

polishedplaster1.jpg polishedplaster2.jpg polishedplaster3.jpg

Ha ha ha :RpS_lol: Bald as they come me thats a old one, women and stress my mate. Nice job to do i enjoyed this project. Av used many suppliers but phil and cain from the polished plaster team are my regular suppliers flynnyman.

Ha ha ha :RpS_lol: Bald as they come me thats a old one, women and stress my mate. Nice job to do i enjoyed this project. Av used many suppliers but phil and cain from the polished plaster team are my regular suppliers flynnyman.

Have you got a link and where are they based?

ive got another few decent jobs av done with various pics and i cant upload them for some reason, it keeps showing a red >! ? anybody know why? Fatarm mate ill email u some pics if u want then u could put them on photo bucket and then put them on here? lol

looks ace!!...u say boarded and skimmed, have u formed the curves with bonding on the boards or used the boards to form the curves...heard of a few effective techniques using boards like cutting ribs in the back to arch them and even slightly wetting the boards, leave over night to bend in to shape..

Jack, we put sheets of ply on first to form the shape and give it a bit more strength as i was using 6mm plasterboard. Once it was boarded we then skimed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.