Curved Bellcast bead?

Wildgoose

Hi.. Ive got a small rendering job in sand/cement. The main wall has a external curve. I need to add a bellcast to the dpc so im wondering if anyone has any tips to make this easier. My plan at the moment is to form and screw a batton around the curve at dpc and use it to form the bell. Then removing the batton after. Anyone have any better ideas? Thanks in advance.

Hi.. Ive got a small rendering job in sand/cement. The main wall has an external curve. I need to add a bellcast to the dpc so im wondering if anyone has any tips to make this easier. My plan at the moment is to form and screw a batton around the curve at dpc and use it to form the bell. Then removing the batton after. Anyone have any better ideas? Thanks in advance.
Pictures required for the perverts.

Hi.. Ive got a small rendering job in sand/cement. The main wall has a external curve. I need to add a bellcast to the dpc so im wondering if anyone has any tips to make this easier. My plan at the moment is to form and screw a batton around the curve at dpc and use it to form the bell. Then removing the batton after. Anyone have any better ideas? Thanks in advance.

That is the method we used. Give the bell cast batten a coat of shuttering oil so that it drops clean.