cscs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibbo

there are some guys at work at moment being asessed for nvq,s all the foreigners who require work permit get it for free and the rest have to pay 4 of the forgein guys only started last thursday wasb told by supervisor its only the english lads finding it hard to get because of the outlay :'(

apparently plastering traing centre in south shields can offer free assements early next year as the goverment are paying might be worth ringing them and asking

Why is that things like this just don't surprise me anymore. Why do they not want us British guys working on sites? Crazy, crazy, crazy! Soon you will have to be foreign to work on sites. You couldn't make it up!

grand wizard said:
there are some guys at work at moment being asessed for nvq,s all the foreigners who require work permit get it for free and the rest have to pay 4 of the forgein guys only started last thursday wasb told by supervisor its only the english lads finding it hard to get because of the outlay :'(

Why are they getting it for free and who told you? please dont say
a mate ;)

Because the British Government want to completely f**k up this country and alienate the indigenous people before it loses the next election, thus giving the Conservatives an unholy mess to sort out.

flynnyman said:
grand wizard said:

a mate ;)

Er the supervisor told him ::) ::)

I know that most training centres can get funding so that you can be carded for free.
All thats required is that you dont have any other nvq's.
All you pay for is the card and the h&s.

I heve been sat with an assessor for the nvq's today for my three lad's . all fully funded and i get reimbursed for any time they spend with an assessor on their on site assessments, there is funding out there just got to find it (like phil said you must not have any qauls to be eligible)

warriorupnorth said:
I heve been sat with an assessor for the nvq's today for my three lad's . all fully funded and i get reimbursed for any time they spend with an assessor on their on site assessments, there is funding out there just got to find it (like phil said you must not have any qauls to be eligible)

Funding from the government no doubt?

You have to get a CSCS card which costs you money (a tax) so they give you funding from the tax, to pay for you paying a tax.

Who the f*ck came up with this................Jimmy Cranky?

So if I had wasted my time at school and left without a single qualification, the government would fund the NVQ for the card. It obviously doesn't pay to get an education nowadays.

spot on tony ...........i have to pay for mine apparantly and what the f**k did i learn about plastering at school ???

warriorupnorth said:

Are these three lads foreigners?

warriorupnorth said:
flynnyman said:
grand wizard said:

a mate ;)

he was told by the supervisor "its ONLY the english lads finding it hard to get because of the outlay" which in itself a supervisor speaking on behalf of the whole country is a load of bollox, the question i asked was why are they getting it for free? :)

all i have are gcse's ............ does that make me qualified to plaster a house top to bottom ???

Yes, especially if you have a Bunsen burner, Monsieur Bertillon, a tectonic plate and a protractor in your tool bucket.

bunsen burner ok................. whats the rest ;D.........i dont deserve one free anyway ??? ??? ???......the system is laughable and always has been.......i bet richard f**k**g branson hasnt got any gcses
Link RemovedFor being too funny!

Basically you can get it free if you have not claimed government funding for a college coarse before at any time in your life. If you left school and went to college and you got a free grant to pay for the course or you did a Government funded nvq during the last recession you will have to pay for the plastering course. GCSE's are ok because you get school for free anyway because your a kid. But after 16 and left school you get one chance to stay on and get your college courses paid for. So therefore you have already used up your chance for the government to pay for a course. Which means that they will not cough up any more money for courses for you. If you left school and got a job straight away you can get the plastering course for nothing because the government have not paid for you do do any courses in the past. Capiche! The foreigners mentioned will get it for free because they have obviously not had any courses paid for by our government because they have only just entered the country. My Dad never went to college but because he was offered a free NVQ in carpentry during the last recession which he did he is unable to get the funding for the plastering course now. I hope that makes some kind of sense. Basically we pay tax to teach the rest of Europe how to get a qualification that will eventually mean they can and will take our jobs. Crazy! :mad:

clinton78 said:
Basically you can get it free if you have not claimed government funding for a college coarse before at any time in your life. If you left school and went to college and you got a free grant to pay for the course or you did a Government funded nvq during the last recession you will have to pay for the plastering course. GCSE's are ok because you get school for free anyway because your a kid. But after 16 and left school you get one chance to stay on and get your college courses paid for. So therefore you have already used up your chance for the government to pay for a course. Which means that they will not cough up any more money for courses for you. If you left school and got a job straight away you can get the plastering course for nothing because the government have not paid for you do do any courses in the past. Capiche! The foreigners mentioned will get it for free because they have obviously not had any courses paid for by our government because they have only just entered the country. My Dad never went to college but because he was offered a free NVQ in carpentry during the last recession which he did he is unable to get the funding for the plastering course now. I hope that makes some kind of sense. Basically we pay tax to teach the rest of Europe how to get a qualification that will eventually mean they can and will take our jobs. Crazy! :mad:

Thanks for explaining that.

flynnyman said:
warriorupnorth said:

No, when i say my three lad's i mean my sons

flynnyman said:
warriorupnorth said:
flynnyman said:
grand wizard said:
a mate ;)

he was told by the supervisor "its ONLY the english lads finding it hard to get because of the outlay" which in itself a supervisor speaking on behalf of the whole country is a load of (french word), the question i asked was why are they getting it for free? :)

Then you need to be more specific when asking a rhetorical question , and not paraphrase them ???
I appreciate your enthusiasm regarding cscs, but i don't see the need to be so protective of your favourite subject

warriorupnorth said:
flynnyman said:
warriorupnorth said:

No, when i say my three lad's i mean my sons

flynnyman said:
warriorupnorth said:
flynnyman said:
grand wizard said:
a mate ;)

he was told by the supervisor "its ONLY the english lads finding it hard to get because of the outlay" which in itself a supervisor speaking on behalf of the whole country is a load of (french word), the question i asked was why are they getting it for free? :)

Then you need to be more specific when asking a rhetorical question , and not paraphrase them ???
I appreciate your enthusiasm regarding cscs, but i don't see the need to be so protective of your favourite subject

It was a simple question that you felt to answer wrongly im not protective i just get sick of people blaming foreigners for their own problems, how would you feel if unqualified tradesmen were blaming your three sons for getting free assesments and them not? Its all blame blame blame, some supervisor starts his s**t talk about the bloody foreigners taking all the jobs and english cant get it when youve proved you can and than adds the foreigners are getting it for free, how does he know who arranged the assesments? Clinton where did you get your info from have you got a link? please dont say ya mate told ya :)

clinton makes perfect sense mate so obviously cant be true........................i started my a levels then discovered drugs and dropped out so could that mean my funding has gone?

I do not have a link Flynnyman I thought that it was common knowledge. It is the reason why I cannot get the course for free and also my father. The government know whether they have paid for a course in the past for you or not. It is all recorded somewhere. Can you provide any links to say otherwise?

spunky said:
clinton makes perfect sense mate so obviously cant be true........................i started my a levels then discovered drugs and dropped out so could that mean my funding has gone?

Exactly Spunky! Unfortunately your chance has gone my friend.

clinton78 said:
I do not have a link Flynnyman I thought that it was common knowledge. It is the reason why I cannot get the course for free and also my father. The government know whether they have paid for a course in the past for you or not. It is all recorded somewhere. Can you provide any links to say otherwise?
If it was common knowledge a link would be easy enough to find. The fact i and you cant find a link i dont have to prove otherwise its proven :)

Might be worth checking to see if the age for free education had gone up to 18 whilst you were doing the a-levels might mean you get it free? Don't know really.

My dad was getting his plastering NVQ free. Everyone on the firm were being visited on site and they had group assessments at the firms offices. All was going fine until the firm found out that because he did a free NVQ in carpentry during the last recession the government would not give the firm the money back for the plastering NVQ. Needless to say they stopped him from continuing the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.