Crows feet

Everbuild 406 is another option as the same at all the other masonry sealers prior to Pva. Sbr I used once as seemed OK and seals well. Pva will work but needs to dry off and harden to seal but sometimes it's not quite enough to hold off the suction. Go with the sbr as will work

Iv skimmed over neat sbr before, left it over night though this was on s&c background
I thought only skim wet or tacky SBR , never used it , brought up on PVA.
Think the problems start when 1st coat of PVA hasn't dried properly ,

Someone on here told me that too. That it doesn’t emulsify
I'm sure it says that on the back , ever since I've been on this forum I thought it was a running joke , if dry the skim would stick OK , the problem would be if the skim got wet ( even possible from mist coat painting with thin skim ) , I don't chance

I skimmed sbr when it was dry once. No problem but I was just trying it out. Stick to my masonry primer and everbuild 406 ect to seal and bind surface then pva. Works for me and done many times... Zinsser gardz is same stuff as masonry primer to. All looks and smells the same to me but I'm very confident in Pva as final adhesion primer as use by spreads

I'm sure it says that on the back , ever since I've been on this forum I thought it was a running joke , if dry the skim would stick OK , the problem would be if the skim got wet ( even possible from mist coat painting with thin skim ) , I don't chance
I’ve skimmed over it dry but wouldn’t now just in case. I’ve also got to a job, thrown pva around the whole room and then been baffled when it would not dry! Another spread had started the job, thrown sbr round and then f**k*d off and not come back!