crohns disease

Members online

jesica ,plasterer, dah,dah,dah,.........sing along to tune of jenifer juniper by donovan,................anyhooooooooo had this tune in my head all day,......seriously jessica get insurance/will/savings, sorted,.......for familys sake,........i started off with a sore bum,seen doctor 9.10a.m.,......having surgery at 1.20p.m. the same day,,.........jessica,plasterer,dah,dah,dah,.........
Will do, needs sorting! What a day that must’ve been :( Hope it’s as manageable as it can be.

... more people should pay homage to me in song now that I think about it! Danny should put it in his welcome email :sisi:

Hector is so right in his post. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed but fortunately for me and Hector we was given sound advice and put it into place. I am healthy but have had to take retirement early and investments made over the last few decades have made it possible for me to take early retirement and live on £66 a week carers allowance.

Think? The government keeps increasing our state retirement age but by the time we are 60 this trade will have made us probably disabled if cancer hasn’t already killed us. Start investing now not tomorrow and keep yourself healthy especially with food we eat. Cut out sugar and salt, red meat and anything fried in cooking oil bar unrefined.

Hope all goes well Hector.

Hector is so right in his post. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed but fortunately for me and Hector we was given sound advice and put it into place. I am healthy but have had to take retirement early and investments made over the last few decades have made it possible for me to take early retirement and live on £66 a week carers allowance.

Think? The government keeps increasing our state retirement age but by the time we are 60 this trade will have made us probably disabled if cancer hasn’t already killed us. Start investing now not tomorrow and keep yourself healthy especially with food we eat. Cut out sugar and salt, red meat and anything fried in cooking oil bar unrefined.

your bang on in what you say about life style rigsby but its hard to do away with what you where brought up on /im over seventy so don't give a fck anymore

when i was in rehab to learn how to eat and exercise correctly, red meat was ok if it was not bigger then the palm of your hand. oily fish at least twice a week. brown bread with seeds, not white bread as it turns to dough in you stomach and is hard to digest. graze all day ,do not eat huge meals as the stomach juices try to digest it makes your heart work hard.
exercise is when your heart beats fast this should happen twice a day. work is not exercise .
it also covered stress and how to avoid it.

Screenshot_20190914-141212.png

My sisters got crohn's and my mum has ulcerative colitis...the pair of them are visious diseases...so far I got the psoriasis and arthritis that comes along with it...but not the crohns...apparently they're all auto immune and linked together. Feel for you mate watched my sister nearly die from sepsis through it...she controlled now with the injections but will never be fully right

My sisters got crohn's and my mum has ulcerative colitis...the pair of them are visious diseases...so far I got the psoriasis and arthritis that comes along with it...but not the crohns...apparently they're all auto immune and linked together. Feel for you mate watched my sister nearly die from sepsis through it...she controlled now with the injections but will never be fully right
very sorry about your sister and mum lodan,......it is a terrible disease,....which seemingly is on the increase,.....my youngest brother also diagnosed with crohns,.....how are you/have you been for tests,....

when i was in rehab to learn how to eat and exercise correctly, red meat was ok if it was not bigger then the palm of your hand. oily fish at least twice a week. brown bread with seeds, not white bread as it turns to dough in you stomach and is hard to digest. graze all day ,do not eat huge meals as the stomach juices try to digest it makes your heart work hard.
exercise is when your heart beats fast this should happen twice a day. work is not exercise .
it also covered stress and how to avoid it.
what does graze all day mean malc,....

very sorry about your sister and mum lodan,......it is a terrible disease,....which seemingly is on the increase,.....my youngest brother also diagnosed with crohns,.....how are you/have you been for tests,....
No mate no tests...I inherited the psoriasis and suffer quite bad with the psoriatic athritis...most of my toe joints look nothing like they did 10 years ago. But on that side of things I'm ok so far although my sisters didn't come about till she was 40

What you taking for your psoriatic arthritis @Lodan ? I’ve been on methotrexate for ten years and also just started apremilast. It works wonders as long as you cut right back on the alchahol but there are side effects including depression!

You f**k**g started sommat here hobo be on in a minute talking about his Bunyan's :ROFLMAO: and how it takes him 3 hours just to get out of bed in the morning:frio: .......and that's a joke before the haters be all like!
giphy (20).gif
nigga please!

What you taking for your psoriatic arthritis @Lodan ? I’ve been on methotrexate for ten years and also just started apremilast. It works wonders as long as you cut right back on the alchahol but there are side effects including depression!
do you drink alcohol at james,.....i drink only at weekends but there is times i think i should pack it in,.....been on methotrexate approx 4 months now,....previous it was infliximab

do you drink alcohol at james,.....i drink only at weekends but there is times i think i should pack it in,.....been on methotrexate approx 4 months now,....previous it was infliximab

I do drink yes a bit more than I should really, I always feel better when I pack in for a few weeks and go to bed earlier but go back to my old ways again.