crap price but thousands of m2

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was from manchester but moved a couple of years ago and no ive never heard of them but ive worked for all the main firms, robbin bastards lol

bankside yep i know them sterry is the boss man.they went bust last year owing eveeryone some wages and tons of retention(all allegedly ofcourse) started up again straight away.they are out of blackburn.they were always having a mare on payday the lads that is some top boys were there aswell.

i cannot get my head round how s**t prices are up country.i`m charging between £4-5 per m2 to builders/developers,and getting 3.75 for walls,4.25 for ceilings subbing for a contractor on site.you fella`s must be working like dogs just to pull a wage in.the chap who i sub for has`nt dropped his prices at all.another firm i work for,the contract manager who`s a mate said they charge £10m2 for skimming so there over moon with £5!!

i cannot get my head round how s**t prices are up country.i`m charging between £4-5 per m2 to builders/developers,and getting 3.75 for walls,4.25 for ceilings subbing for a contractor on site.you fella`s must be working like dogs just to pull a wage in.the chap who i sub for has`nt dropped his prices at all.another firm i work for,the contract manager who`s a mate said they charge £10m2 for skimming so there over moon with £5!!

same as mate. some ***** are making a fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.