Crap Plastering

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been sorting out my emails today and I get sent a lot of dodgy pictures... I found these today...

Pretty sure they were of my sister in laws house after a damp proof company had been in :-\

IMAG0052.jpg
IMAG0053 (1).jpg
IMAG0055 (1).jpg

Here are a couple more photos I have taken when i worked with another "plasterer" in the area he was working people thought he was the best thing since sliced bread....
20131119_100913.jpg
20131121_095518.jpg

Bob on that :D

Know a few like that .... honestly don't get some people that do a shoddy job but somehow justify to themselves its ok .... sadly customers think that's the 'standard' of plastering as its cheap ....

Know a few like that .... honestly don't get some people that do a shoddy job but somehow justify to themselves its ok .... sadly customers think that's the 'standard' of plastering as its cheap ....

busy 7 days a week for £80 a day :D

See a lot of metre high stuff that looks like this, most "damproofers" dont care much for quality.

I work for a damproofing firm and if I left work like that the boss would have my trousers down

I saw a damp company who were dabbing boards on the wall that they had treated, mind you they were moisture resistant boards

I was working on a job,and some bloke was watching me ,next thing I know he's told the site agent he's a plasterer lool he had a go and got sacked looooool

I saw some great finishes that week :) got asked by 2 different people we were doing work for if I would come back on my own :) obviously I said no

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It made me want to set up again... I could clean up round here from what I have seen :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.