Crap plastering tools

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bucket sleeve is crap. It might be alright but the price was too much. And that hand board holder

Did he Leave you any other messages?

Well now you come to mention it steve yes, yes he did.

20150609_172812-1.jpg

The handboard holder looks a pile o shite. Didn't buy one but some poor f**k*r has invested a lot of money getting it produced and marketed :muyenojado:
Wasn't there one that was a belt that you scooped your plaster out of at the top of a ladder haha priceless.

The handboard holder looks a pile o shite. Didn't buy one but some poor f**k*r has invested a lot of money getting it produced and marketed :muyenojado:
Wasn't there one that was a belt that you scooped your plaster out of at the top of a ladder haha priceless.

People think I can be bought... clearly not because I was asked d to promote it....

20150611_220649.jpg

meant to clampt to the leg of the spot board but that would mean it has to be a round leg (mine is square) also my wooden board was far too big for the dog leg...

Myself my local plasterer friends have never had teh need to go hmmm where do i put my plaster holder... (handboard)(hawk)

The hand board holder looks a pile o shite. Didn't buy one but some poor f**k*r has invested a lot of money getting it produced and marketed .

Status
Not open for further replies.