CPI stockists

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never used it before , was just curious lol . Rang ryan 6 month a go for acrylic and asked about a ocr . Thats all they had at the time i dont know now . But heard varied opinions thats all . And thats no dig at @Plasterers1StopShop as i went there for everything but the ocr lol

It's just general purpose I'm after not the one coat. Cheap as possible alternative to mixing sand and cement from scratch (y)

thanks for that , so its fine to coat a few times etc ? Compared to 4-1 ... 5-1 etc ? It still will be handy just curious and want to know more lol is it sprayable ? Guessing yes ?

Yeah that's another reason I want it. So I can spray it. The general purpose is just sand/cement/lime/waterproofer perfectly guaged. Just treat it like you would traditional sand and cement.

Yeah that's another reason I want it. So I can spray it. The general purpose is just sand/cement/lime/waterproofer perfectly guaged. Just treat it like you would traditional sand and cement.

Like u said earlier about 6 coat hopefully a joke but just same gear on top ? And its got waterproofer in it ? Enough for rising damp etc to hold it back ?

Like u said earlier about 6 coat hopefully a joke but just same gear on top ? And its got waterproofer in it ? Enough for rising damp etc to hold it back ?

Yeah 6 was a joke :-/ but it will be heavy. It's heavy on the waterproofer apparently so good for damp work.

Cpi can be a c**t to build out day after day. The waterproofer makes it slump a lot. I think their coloured one coat is good but it takes forever to go off

No, that's the pallet price. Obviously the more you buy the better the price.

One bag will cost an extra £5.50 + VAT to deliver.

More bags go onto a pallet rate

Status
Not open for further replies.