cpi render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobspread

used cpi for the first time today on a party wall extension about 15m2 **** me it when in quick but rubbed up lovely a few stones in it but a nice finish i'll be using it again

I have used a far bit of it with my ritmo.you will get it for around 3.85 on a order of at least 2 pallets.there will be a delivery charge on top so around 4.25 plus vat.
It has tons of waterproof in it so conditions need to be on your side.it takes ages to go off also.nice to float though if caught right

I have used a far bit of it with my ritmo.you will get it for around 3.85 on a order of at least 2 pallets.there will be a delivery charge on top so around 4.25 plus vat.
It has tons of waterproof in it so conditions need to be on your side.it takes ages to go off also.nice to float though if caught right
CPI you can order without the waterproofer"

Anyone two coated and dashed on CPI ? Spraying it on at about 6mm on a waterproof CPI scratch coat.

Cheers Carlos, we so indeed

Price will vary on quantity and delivery timescale. Worst cause is £3.95 + vat and £40 for next day delivery on a full pallet.

Costs no extra for no waterproofer.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

I take it cpi is one coat? Like ocr is ... Would you use rendaid with cpi as you would with ocr?

Status
Not open for further replies.