Cpi & ocr

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dai dog

Hi guys, I've read a couple of the previous posts, & would like more info on these products, is there any difference in them other than brand & price? I believe OCR can go on in 1 coat, can CPI? Is one nicer to use than the other? Also, does one go further per bag? The more info the better cheers guys!

that should be @bobby

Look you made a mistake, big deal don't beat yourself up about it. Look in the mirror and what do you see? Yes a good man, an honest man, a man we can all rely on and trust in good and bad times. I will always stand by you even though you messed up. :)

Only used a sample of the CPI GP Render and it set hard and was waterproofed. From what I can gather if you want either of the two to be waterproofed then go for the CPI. The nicest to use will be Webers OCR. On price go for CPI. CPI also do a one coat version of their GP Render but I have not heard of any reviews about it.

OCR you can finish the job in a day with 2 passes,price £5/6 us vat.
CPI is just bagged render and I have just used it the same as standard, let the scratch dry then top off.it has a very high content of waterproof in so you need to get it on ASAP.cost 4/5 plus
Both nice to float really.

Look you made a mistake, big deal don't beat yourself up about it. Look in the mirror and what do you see? Yes a good man, an honest man, a man we can all rely on and trust in good and bad times. I will always stand by you even though you messed up. :)

:RpS_lol: lol thank you my little cherub, thats just the pick me up I needed, my 3 year boy came into my bedroom and spewed all over me at 3am on tuesday night, (funny how he walked past his mum) since then ive been rough as a dog, I didnt even have the strength to log on to TPF, thats how bad I was. done my diet a world of good, lost half a stone this week, every cloud..:RpS_thumbsup:

CPI 2 coats easier to float up than OCR.

OCR takes a bit of getting used to, need to rule it off as soon as you have laid it on or it tears. Very good bagged render though we use it all the time now, Rend aid first.

Status
Not open for further replies.