Cpi compared to ocr weber

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTPlastering

Hi lads , quick question to any one thats used cpi . Whats the difference compared to ocr ? Is it just abit more of a feel of sand cement ? Cheers already :)

I've used cpi it's good stuff , haven't used ocr but I'm assuming the difference is ocr is one coat product where as cpi is two coat

Cheers bobby , so really ocr will be the way for me i think ..... Its what i priced for just was ryan at p1ss that said about cpi as they dont do ocr . Addin a extra day on the job really , so the money i was gunna save isnt really a saving lol

Yeah I said to my local Jewsons that if they stocked it, and let people know they did, then they'd sell pallet loads of the gear.
I've tried the same with mine. They don't seem interested. I have to wait up to a week to get some as part of other big deliveries. Started using parmurex instead.

My OCR comes from Minster 35 miles away, in fact all my bulk material does. Minster will bring me 1 pallet for less money than TP or buildbase who are 1 mile away.

Its minster or durham roofing or encon up here for the gear..............like keith said, its handy having it local if ya a bag short...................:sick:

yes we go to Sheffield insulation for weber ocr-t ,right pain and dear £, cpi may be the way to go for us its a lot cheaper per bag, not tried parex ! is it any good where do you get it?

yes we go to Sheffield insulation for weber ocr-t ,right pain and dear £, cpi may be the way to go for us its a lot cheaper per bag, not tried parex ! is it any good where do you get it?
im not sure if its gonna be cheaper gooner, bobby said its two coat with CPI and its half the price of OCR so your not gonna save anything

image.jpg

I was thinking more about the fat bloke who ate all the pies and spewed up on stand by me.......think his name was lard arse or something?

well i used the cpi as a one coat mix ! as i was short of weber ocr-t ! , i just nipped to one stop and picked-up 5 bags , and i must say it was just the same as the weber ! so similar i could not even see the difference .........

Status
Not open for further replies.