Coving advice

Normally I use it all at once and don't save any left over coving, it's the first time I've seen it that far out.
It could be any number of things, my main concern was has something changed, but I think we can rule it out now.
These were just 2 off cuts while I set the mitre block up, but their was 2 lengths of box 1 and then 6 in the new one, so I just scrapped the first box.

What's the thoughts on the metal profile triangles ?
I've seen them but always used the mitre box.
Are they any good ?

Anyway thanks to everyone for their input, much appreciated
Metal profile, triangular, lol ain’t seen one of them since my apprentice days. The old c**t who use to teach me had a scabby old one back then.i reckon u might see one on the antique roadshow

Would have thought should be able to print a 90° cut profile
Doesn't allow for out of square cuts

Laser , pencil , cut , lol

Metal profile, triangular, lol ain’t seen one of them since my apprentice days. The old c**t who use to teach me had a scabby old one back then.i reckon u might see one on the antique roadshow
Worst thing is we've all turned into or will turn into that old c**t worked with loads of them over the years, you don't see it as a young lad, I remember getting a trowel full of cement thrown straight down the back of my neck for smoking and stood talking to the other apprentice bricky!
Certainly a wake up call doubt today snowflakes could take the stick we all used to get on site

I use the metal ones and find that if you need to close a gap after offering up these are great, just slide/tilt a few mill either way then cut.

Worst thing is we've all turned into or will turn into that old c**t worked with loads of them over the years, you don't see it as a young lad, I remember getting a trowel full of cement thrown straight down the back of my neck for smoking and stood talking to the other apprentice bricky!
Certainly a wake up call doubt today snowflakes could take the stick we all used to get on site
I worked with a old boi this week giving him a hand on some lime render, quality chap, and turned out he was a master mason, some of the stuff he showed me on his phone was incredible, he had this hand carved grave stone he done for someone a massive set of angel wings amazing stuff, plus he’d smash any of the young ones I’ve worked with for laying on/quickness and stuff,69 he is lol. And the mad c**t wore no gloves the whole time, holding lime putty in his bare hand while floating up lol

The 135mm sculptured gyproc cutting guide is not available to buy. I phoned BG today and asked.

Learn something every day

Didn't know they did a mitre triangle for 135...

Got the standard metal (sure I got a plastic one from b q too) wonder mitre thing .....

Artex also made one now discontinued.

Screenshot_2020-02-10-16-58-42-904_com.miui.gallery.png

I looked for one, have you seen the paper template pdf gyproc have online instead of the guide FFS
Fold here ...... Like f*#k