Covid jab

But they would have the smartphone and scan your passport/license whatever doesn't have to be a phone

they would like to have the wider world living like China are at the moment with the technology and surveilance and tracking and social credit scores, ect, if you don't want to live like that you need to take a stand against it, it's quite simple.

Unfortunately taking a stand isn't that simple, if it was seatbelts, car tax, crash helmets, cis cards and hundreds of other rules wouldn't have been implemented but my point is that I think a lot of people that are scared of this virus would like to know if trades coming in there house have been vaccinated, therefore would be happy to use it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately taking a stand isn't that simple, if it was seatbelts, car tax, crash helmets, cis cards and hundreds of other rules wouldn't have been implemented but my point is that I think a lot of people that are scared of this virus would like to know if trades coming in there house have been vaccinated, therefore would be happy to use it.
Will also help eradicate the cash economy as well

If a customer is vaccinated what are they worried about?.

If a customer is vaccinated what are they worried about?.
If vaccinated doesn't mean you don't catch it , just gives your immune system the heads up to react quicker and thus reduces severity
The vaccinated can still contract and thus pass on to others

If a customer is vaccinated what are they worried about?
Some wont worry , some will and 28% of the population has had jab so far so their worried about catching it and if a choice of trades turn up 1 jabbed 1 not it may swing the balance

Not a chance you will have to wave a COVID pass for mrs Jones , your medical records are not for customer end of

devils advocate
she could be 20 stone smokes & farts all day from junk food not seen her feet in years either

Who is going to let that hippo dictate about health

your welcome

Not a chance you will have to wave a COVID pass for mrs Jones , your medical records are not for customer end of

devils advocate
she could be 20 stone smokes & farts all day from junk food not seen her feet in years either

your welcome
When are you getting jabbed mate?

devils advocate

your welcome
Its mrs Jones choice if she doesn't want to let you in. Human rights wont let you break in.

Didnt say august ...... like I.d pay to go in school.hols
Good thinking! Best time of year for your complexion is probably January. I reckon I’ll have 2 months at the villa this year to make up for last year.

I feel sorry for those jabbed now. Feeling bulletproof and along comes Brazilian. Not effective against Brazilian so they say. Orrrrr is it. New data will show that the jab is. Scare everyone into thinking they’re still vulnerable and then tell them how good these jabs are because it’s so effective, even against these other strains. Then those that haven’t had the jab are more convinced it’s the right thing to to with so many strains about.
The goal is where Israel is now. Get the majority vaccinated, when you’re in you’re in. No backing out. When the majority are vaccinated they/government move the goalposts. Then they/government have the power. Passports/restrictions etc etc.
Watch this space.

I feel sorry for those jabbed now. Feeling bulletproof and along comes Brazilian. Not effective against Brazilian so they say. Orrrrr is it. New data will show that the jab is. Scare everyone into thinking they’re still vulnerable and then tell them how good these jabs are because it’s so effective, even against these other strains. Then those that haven’t had the jab are more convinced it’s the right thing to to with so many strains about.
The goal is where Israel is now. Get the majority vaccinated, when you’re in you’re in. No backing out. When the majority are vaccinated they/government move the goalposts. Then they/government have the power. Passports/restrictions etc etc.
Watch this space.
Goverment has always had power and have constantly moved goal posts for generations what difference do you think giving a vaccine out will make?

Goverment has always had power and have constantly moved goal posts for generations what difference do you think giving a vaccine out will make?
Because at the moment people still have freedom in the sense that their every movement can’t be tracked.
We’re at a tipping point. They need to control the masses and this virus presents an unmissable opportunity to grab it.
The more we give the more they will keep taking.

877E3A12-59A0-4154-8599-449932DC30E6.png
Your welcome

Because at the moment people still have freedom in the sense that their every movement can’t be tracked.
We’re at a tipping point. They need to control the masses and this virus presents an unmissable opportunity to grab it.
The more we give the more they will keep taking.
You can be tracked already, cctv, every move you make if your phones switched on, facebook, anpr cameras , nosey neighbours etc etc, the virus will make no difference.