Covid jab

Seemingly on the form of the vax when you sign.. policy states..you can’t sue them if anything goes wrong an your saying yes to this experiment.

Yeah right. Think I’ll see this year out before deciding on what to do.

Hope it works! Reading festival already sold out, leeds wont be far behind, all the pride festivals going ahead and holiday bookings through the roof. Hope Boris knows what he's doing!!
It will work alright !
Just like every other vaccine
Never cured nothing ! only bring misery & pain.

your welcome

I'm not convinced that's good for the NHS, the more money the better.

Yeah, but it'd be only a matter of time before some other delusional w**k*r with a superiority complex thought they were above everyone else and born with the divine right to wear it.

Last edited:
Why?

WTF has she ever done for the ordinary person in the street?

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish her any ill, but I sure as heck don't have any fondness for her. Pisses me off how so many people mindlessly lap-up the social conditioning that brainwashes them to adore the monarchy.

The very notion that ANY humanbeing (don't get me started on 'bloodlines'....) would consider themselves 'above' absolutely every other humanbeing is abhorrent.

'Highness' is pompous, delusional, obnoxious bullsht
Ask yourself why this old bag is pushing a vaccine

your welcome

Ask yourself why this old bag is pushing a vaccine

your welcome

Prince Philip’s ‘deadly virus’ gaffe​

32 years ago, the Queen’s husband spoke on the topic of reincarnation, and what he would come back as if such a thing existed.

He said: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”

The Duke made the remarks when speaking to German news agency Deutsche Press Agentur.

Why?

WTF has she ever done for the ordinary person in the street?

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish her any ill, but I sure as heck don't have any fondness for her. Pisses me off how so many people mindlessly lap-up the social conditioning that brainwashes them to adore the monarchy.

The very notion that ANY humanbeing (don't get me started on 'bloodlines'....) would consider themselves 'above' absolutely every other humanbeing is abhorrent.

'Highness' is pompous, delusional, obnoxious bullsht
I think she was born into a role that she did not choose for herself and has conducted herself with the utmost grace and dedicated her life to her country without any fuss or tantrum unlike some junior royals.
Any country would have her as an ambassador and the amount of money she brings in from tourists is amazing. Regardless of whether you are a monarchist or not she will be remembered for good reasons for many centuries to come.

I think she was born into a role that she did not choose for herself and has conducted herself with the utmost grace and dedicated her life to her country without any fuss or tantrum unlike some junior royals.
Any country would have her as an ambassador and the amount of money she brings in from tourists is amazing. Regardless of whether you are a monarchist or not she will be remembered for good reasons for many centuries to come.
Yes, it bit like America have Micky Mouse, we have the queen it all for the tourist.

dedicated her life to her country

If you really believe she has acted in good faith towards, and in the best interest of, the population of this country, then good luck to you..

Any country would have her as an ambassador

Any country with a population that wants to be ruled over by someone with a superiority complex, you mean?

she will be remembered for good reasons for many centuries to come.

Speak for yourself mate.

But enjoy drinking that koolaid! (y)

Personally, although I wish the queen well (as a fellow humanbeing), I have no time whatsoever for the social 'status', 'institution', or 'position' of a supposed 'superior being'. Consequently, I hope the world witnesses the demise of 'royalty' (not the families, just their bullsht 'superiority' status within societies around the globe). Equality, not superiority.

Last edited:
That's cos i am a tapeholemaniac
tenor (1) (8).gif

You're not allowed an opinion unless you try it. You can say you don't want to use it and you will get no argument. if you slag it without trying it you are just a c**t.
I have never had a cock up my ass, but in my opinion is I am not going to like it.
Do you enjoy having a cock up your ass? Because if you have an opinion you must of tried it?