Covid jab

Members online

Zippydragon

Had mine yesterday, if any of you have them do it on a day when you haven’t got work the next day. Reacted like f**k to it, might just be a pussy but you feel like you’ve been battered !

Had mine yesterday, if any of you have them do it on a day when you haven’t got work the next day. Reacted like f**k to it, might just be a pussy but you feel like you’ve been battered !
Don't think you have a choice, my dad couldn't make his first and next time they called was 3 weeks later after his gp chased them up. Hes 85 and had no reaction/issues.

letter recieved today offering covid jab at either kendal which is approx 60 miles away or and i kid you not brighton,
suppose i could make a trip out of it, stay overnight at
jessica, have a game of chess with her
tapit, listen to him singing the praises of his tapit tape,
cockney, help him with his application form to move north, try and convince him its called a handboard
essex andy, spot of night fishing
could fetch casper down with me , sure cockney would be pleased to put casper up overnight

letter recieved today offering covid jab at either kendal which is approx 60 miles away or and i kid you not brighton,
cockney, help him with his application form to move north, try and convince him its called a handboard
could fetch casper down with me , sure cockney would be pleased to put casper up overnight
My missus got letter today as well. And it's either a 120 mile or 140 mile round trip. That said actually trying to book the appointment is another thing altogether.

Can't believe you've missed out @Dollar

Hope it works! Reading festival already sold out, leeds wont be far behind, all the pride festivals going ahead and holiday bookings through the roof. Hope Boris knows what he's doing!!

Bird Hello GIF

i had mine 3 weeks ago. i felt very tired that evening next day every thing ok. my wife felt rough 3 weeks after the jab. she says it is the antibodies kicking in.

Got to wonder though. When they’re recruiting the worlds elite to encourage us to have it or were terribly selfish, alarm bells must be ringing surely. Her son a big player in the World Economic Forum and The Great Reset.

Got to wonder though. When they’re recruiting the worlds elite to encourage us to have it or were terribly selfish, alarm bells must be ringing surely. Her son a big player in the World Economic Forum and The Great Reset.

Anyone see her have it?

Or is it theory ?

Nah, even if they put a show on it would be saline solution. Not a chance in the world the monarchy would be made part of an experimental vaccine.
I think the last 12 months have made the monarchy impotent at best and irrelevant at worst ...supposed to be a big war effort, the biggest crisis of our generation and maybe our children. Yet they fled to castles and disappeared. Didn't even feel it appropriate to address the nation for morale purposes....they're finished

I think the last 12 months have made the monarchy impotent at best and irrelevant at worst ...supposed to be a big war effort, the biggest crisis of our generation and maybe our children. Yet they fled to castles and disappeared. Didn't even feel it appropriate to address the nation for morale purposes....they're finished

What a load of bollox

i had mine 3 weeks ago. i felt very tired that evening next day every thing ok. my wife felt rough 3 weeks after the jab. she says it is the antibodies kicking in.
I was bad 3 weeks after mine . Covid syptoms . Temperature head ache and then cough

It'll be sad when Queen dies, It'll be a turning point for them for sure.

Why?

WTF has she ever done for the ordinary person in the street?

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish her any ill, but I sure as heck don't have any fondness for her. Pisses me off how so many people mindlessly lap-up the social conditioning that brainwashes them to adore the monarchy.

The very notion that ANY humanbeing (don't get me started on 'bloodlines'....) would consider themselves 'above' absolutely every other humanbeing is abhorrent.

'Highness' is pompous, delusional, obnoxious bullsht

Last edited:

Not sure who said it, but someone said years ago that she'll be the last reigning member of this royal family.

And when all the Andrew s**t started I was thinking they could be right.

Not sure who said it, but someone said years ago that she'll be the last reigning member of this royal family.

And when all the Andrew s**t started I was thinking they could be right.
So what will happen to them? Thought Charlie was lined up.

Why?

Don't get me wrong, I don't wish her any ill, but I sure as heck don't have any fondness for her. Pisses me off how so many people mindlessly lap-up the social conditioning that brainwashes them to adore the monarchy.

The very notion that ANY other being would consider themselves 'above' absolutely every other humanbeing is abhorrent.
I'm from an Irish Catholic background, the monarchy don't mean s**t to me.
FTQ was the graffiti round my way.

Why?

The very notion that ANY humanbeing (don't get me started on 'bloodlines'....) would consider themselves 'above' absolutely every other humanbeing is abhorrent.

'Highness' is pompous, delusional, obnoxious bullsht
:birra:

02/26/21

BIG PHARMANEWS

Pfizer CEO: ‘Every Year You Will Have to Get Your Annual Shot for COVID’​

Pfizer’s CEO hopes a third dose will boost the immune response even higher or will offer protection against COVID variants.

“Every year, you need to go to get your flu vaccine,” Bourla said. “It’s going to be the same with COVID. In a year, you will have to go and get your annual shot for Covid to be protected,” Bourla told NBC News.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine is not yet licensed by the FDA but has obtained Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent COVID-19 for use in ages 16 years and older. The emergency use of this vaccine is only authorized as long as “circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use.”