coveing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says 6 mins on the sat nav :RpS_laugh:
Mines tea 2 sugars & a splash of whiskey :RpS_thumbsup:

How's work over there at the mo spreads?
You keeping busy?
You got a few working for you haven't you mate

How's work over there at the mo spreads?
You keeping busy?
You got a few working for you haven't you mate

Yeah nisus, things going good for me at the moment ,its been a good year compared to the previous two, maybe im lucky or maybe its just contacts, youve gotta keep moving in different circles , never give up .I dont know how the new year will go although i have some work lined up already for that, but the I M F are in town kicking Brian Cowens ass so God knows which way its going to go .Got to stay possitive and push on through,keep leaving good work is the key i think. This next budget could be the killer .Have a couple of lads with me but they know the story .

tile adhesive straight out ov the tub sticks like s**t glues ur corners together & blens in beautifully & sets rock hard stays in the tub for months :RpS_thumbup: CASPER u look like a scottish pikey :RpS_laugh::RpS_thumbsup:
i cant believe now one came up with this :-0[

I LOOK? like a pikey?? lol at least i can spell.

did use artex yrs ago but it does tend to crack at joints so went back to cove adhesive (very few problems)

That's right, if you use the right materials for the job you should have no problems/comebacks.

on the otherhand ,,,ever had to take coving down stuck with board adhesive

last one i did came down in very small pieces (2-3 inch )--had to use a bolster and hammer ----

on most you can get behind the cove and prise off the whole length --

I know, took some down once that had been stuck up with skim direct onto plasterboard worst one I've ever had to take off! Pulled most the board away round the edges.

Status
Not open for further replies.