court today

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
Just been to court this morning waiting 3 hours to be told he gone guilty you can go. What a waste of time fecking nob

attackinga taxi with a hammer and smashing my wing mirror off with the hammer. I was told by the taxi driver he was wired up what ever that means.

If he's a junkie, wait until he goes out and then board up his door, stick an official looking notice on it and he'll think he's been evicted. If he kicks the board or door in someone will phone coppers and he'll get lifted for criminal damage:RpS_sneaky:

all ya need is a balaclava, a nail gun and duck tape!

i recommend using plenty of duck tape on the nob's gob, cos he will scream a lot when you nail him up!!!!

Its a very satisfying method

Cool... can you do that to my neighbour please!!! Henry lost his wing mirror... I lost every window, every panel and the lights on my car that is less then 6 months old...and the week before xmas... Nice!!

Well IneedAPlasterer thats some damge more of a rampage from your neighbour what that all about. That wing mirror to replace will about £75 so am told why the feck should I go to work for some pratt who never done a days graft in his life while my wife work hard and saved her cash to buy the car. If you give in to these little pricks they think they can get away it.

She was my ex business partner who after leaving the buiness thought I should pay her on future jobs.. I declined,,, she took me to court... didn't get anything so took it out on my car. She has form.. so I shouldn't really be surprised.. police won't do anything.. no proof and they couldn't take fingerprints off the bricks that were launched through the windows..

I have to put my faith in Karma and hope she gets hit by a bus.. or a taxi !!

those of you who carry a basball bat in your car/van or by the front door, make sure you have a ball with it . No joke, if you dont have a ball then you can be arrested for having a weapon but if you have a ball then you use dinner times with your work mates. A copper told me that.

I was having a chat with Karma the other day, and he said don't wait for me, cos i'm over worked best to deal with it yourself, and nail the scum bags to the nearest tree!

Still i find the best form of Justis and gratification is to cut out the middle man, (police & courts) and do it ya self.

The best example was of a family member who caught a guy nicking his work van, he was asked politely to climb in the back and taken on a little trip to the local forest, the chap was then given a good talking too and a slap on the wrists and then asked to remove all of his clothes. He was left in the forest at 11pm about 25 miles from home stark bow-lock naked. I bet he never nicked another car again!

Just thought you may like to know that the Nikki you were dealing with is a former estate agent who conned her partner out of 8k and conned umpteen other people including all of you. When she set the karma to knock her ex business partner to be knocked over by a bus....this did not happen. Instead it knocked her ex business partners son over by a bus one day before his 17th birthday and he died on the spot, so thank you all of you big tough guys out there. If you are so proud of yourselves follow the lying cheating bitch on twitter......essential_va.....bankrupt and sad and caught you all in on the karma that killed a 16 year old boy by the bus that would never have killed his mother as she never walked......sleep well, as you are all to blame.......

Just thought you may like to know that the Nikki you were dealing with is a former estate agent who conned her partner out of 8k and conned umpteen other people including all of you. When she set the karma to knock her ex business partner to be knocked over by a bus....this did not happen. Instead it knocked her ex business partners son over by a bus one day before his 17th birthday and he died on the spot, so thank you all of you big tough guys out there. If you are so proud of yourselves follow the lying cheating bitch on twitter......essential_va.....bankrupt and sad and caught you all in on the karma that killed a 16 year old boy by the bus that would never have killed his mother as she never walked......sleep well, as you are all to blame.......
Cuckoo cuckoo

Then he should GERROUT then!

Gerrout -grout -gerrit?:RpS_thumbsup:

I'll get me coat..............

No....imeedaplasterer pu on here that she wanted me to be knocked over by a bus, but my n16 year old son was knocked over by a bus and killed one day before he was 17, so now I am cuckoo, positively demented with grief and all of you who sent the Karma to me through her are equally to blame., Let us just hope that you and yours never have to bury your children......if you have a heart and not just give your ignorant insults, I can send you the details of the demise of my 16 year old son who was mowed down by a somali bus driver,........but hey......not your kid......just keep chucking the insults while we and our family grieve the loss of my boy eh bubble65 and llharbs..,,.,.,..,.,...my boy........,.may he rip.........

if you need ''proof'''' as you may....,hounslow chronicle....type in Michael Wilson......my boy,,,,,your Karma.,.....sending it right back to you

WTF the lunatics are takin over the asylum...sorry forum:confused:

If that's true than I'm truly sorry for you, but I find it strange for a grieving parent to post something like that on a plastering forum.

if you need ''proof'''' as you may....,hounslow chronicle....type in Michael Wilson......my boy,,,,,your Karma.,.....sending it right back to you

You avin a laff? Karma!!!! FFs do you think we cast gypsy curses on people, if you are fir real and tryin to put guys on the forum to blame , get a feckin grip loonball

I am so grieving.....one year on and I just wanted all of you to know that the karma you so embraced and laughed about had that effect......I can give you the details og ineedaplasterer who is a bankrupt ex best friend of mine, but my boy read her comment re me being knocked over by a bus and wondered how....as I drive, but I am so pleased that all of you are happy to send out that karma.......what goes around......

ffs.....you all have this on your heads,,,,,,,,you laugh.......you best have eyes in the back of your heads.....were you a part of this yes.......

fatarm.......hope you've not got kids.......if you have, look at the thread before you comment....karma, gafer tape, staple gun and you call me loon....................

Status
Not open for further replies.