courses

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoRemoved

im on a bricklaying course at the mo and its the bigest load of crap ever.
i started the course as i was told id get an NVQ in brick laying after finishing our C&G
WE WAS TOLD ITS NOT A CERT ANY MORE!
but will still get the paper work for it and the course we are all on is a deploma level 1 and if we wanted a nvq we will need to be sponcerd and funded by a bricklayig firm.
so after takeing about £200 of me for paper work t shirts and books im left in the s*%t.
as its not an nvq like we was told at the start. its a deploma and firm want lads with an nvq now days
half the lads have jacket it in and found work some are doing bits for them selfs
im now thinking wether it was werth the time and money even went out and got a new level and tools
in totle iv layed out andout £500 all in
one of the touters on the course was a plasterer and knows the crack and has said he will give the uther college a good report for me and see if he can get me a transfer.
right now ill get too the point and ask.

have any of you lads been to college and done a plastering course?
whats it like how longe will it take
is it like bricklaying were you build a wall and then have too knock it down and clean up after.
is it full of numptys lads under 17 just there too feck about.

Last edited:
im thinking of doing one im defo doing a k-rend couse in apr or may after the wedding.
i just dont want too get on the course and find its fall of kids
im 22 not 12 id rather be with people that want too lern
iv made some good mate on the course one of them m going paintballing with soon
im trying to better my self as iv got two kids and soon trying ofr a 3rd
im getting wedd in march and want to get sorted asap

im putting up a post after dinner lads if you want to come too the party then its cool with me its in kent the wedding

Think I wud be internetrested in tha weding, I cud bring u the XL British gypsum T-shirt you asked for d*m**o, save u tha postige n packige MATE :RpS_thumbsup:

Think I wud be internetrested in tha weding, I cud bring u the XL British gypsum T-shirt you asked for d*m**o, save u tha postige n packige MATE :RpS_thumbsup:
yer ok mate pm your address il send out an invite same to all that wat to come along too the party

Status
Not open for further replies.