Cotton Scrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes wicks use to sell it . Good stuff also can be used for boot laces , plasterers belt. sweat band . and stanley knife cuts .:RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
to be honest ive never had one (you never cut ya sen with a sharp knife) never had a stanley knife cut either:RpS_lol:
cement burns lol you wimp

to be honest ive never had one (you never cut ya sen with a sharp knife) never had a stanley knife cut either:RpS_lol:
cement burns lol you wimp

The two apprentices were fkin around one day and one of them ended up with a deep cut off my skimming trowel, he was nearly crying and the other one almost fainted cos of the blood :RpS_scared:

my mate told me about when he was in germany during the 80's and there was another plasterer there who had a labourer with him who use to be a butcher and never laboured on a plasterer before, he told me that the plasterer gave his trowel to the butcher to clean and instead of using the brush he just wrapped his palm around the edge of the trowel and scraped the shite off and when he got to the end of the trowel there was blood pissing out all over the place :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.