SAM_3240.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 324
  • SAM_3242.JPG
    SAM_3242.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 320
  • SAM_3244.JPG
    SAM_3244.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 337
Lovely job. Did similar one in the early 80,s but the leaf had to be stuck on individually. bloody nightmare there were hundreds of them

Looks fantastic, people will never understand the kind of skill involved in producing that

For fucksake it's only a bit of poxy coving, not like he's managing to one-coat skim a 100msq+ a day like @algeeman is it. Now there's a true tradesman to look up to, not like that silly old cut @The Hobo

Exactly. Calls a hawk a hand board. Mitres a bit of polystyrene and sticks it to the roof and everyone is so easily pleased.

The Chrispy house diary on the other hand shows a rare insight into pure craftsmanship. A breath of fresh air in today’s rat race of complete chancers!

Exactly. Calls a hawk a hand board. Mitres a bit of polystyrene and sticks it to the roof and everyone is so easily pleased.

The Chrispy house diary on the other hand shows a rare insight into pure craftsmanship. A breath of fresh air in today’s rat race of complete chancers!
I nearly used you as my example of a great tradesman, but you know how f**k**g sulky Chris gets if he's not getting attention. Silly w**k*r he is.

Got bit more done. I.ll put it in proper house diary soon

Attachments

• 20220108_154523.jpg
    20220108_154523.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 196
No decent chippy. Totally amateurish. I'm pretty sure that a lot of building inspectors would pull that.
Well she's coming out Tuesday. Spoke to another good chippy and they said way they done it is allowed but might need hangers round velux if none on.