cornice is there any money in making it

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo1

Thinking about setting up a running table in my shed to make cornice for my house can I take this.thurther to make it worth my while

Thinking about setting up a running table in my shed to make cornice for my house can I take this.thurther to make it worth my while

Yes you could build an extension on your shed so you can run longer pieces which would be worth your while :)

;)just started out a year at collage and just over with spread just doing skimming just thou trying to spread my wings more ;)

;)just started out a year at collage and just over with spread just doing skimming just thou trying to spread my wings more ;)

If you can spread ya wings where very few fly you will always be in work m8. Covings a niche mkt.

A firm closed in Cardiff that had been trading for donkeys the recession is hitting all businesses but a good product at the right price is always needed it depends on demand.

Last edited:
Cornice should be stood on end and tied face to face so that it doesn't bow or bend while its drying out but you can lay it down just make sure that its well ventilated. As for making it mate get a price first before you make any, last time I bought some it wasn't that expensive for off the shelf stuff. Only way I would run or cast any would be if I had to match up some existing. Having said that looking at some you've made and fitted gives you a hell of a lot of satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.