Corner trowel

Does look a nice trowel.

I like a nice 5 inch brush for.corners
It is to be fair marshaltown xtralite has took a little more wear and tear as i use for rendering aswell but flattens nice not into all this plastic bullshit...
Fair play everyones different always different ways to do everything the things ive read on here and the culprits laff at my video blaming multi finish for tiger stripes and all kinds of shite got to laff

Had two marshalltowns and they were OK, stood on one the other day and got ragni and its spot on. Same the pipe trowel is a lot better quality than marshalltown

Had two marshalltowns and they were OK, stood on one the other day and got ragni and its spot on. Same the pipe trowel is a lot better quality than marshalltown
I had a ragni before this one mate i did love it to be fair... But dropped it down a set of stairs wernt the same after.

Thats the finished room all reveals on together and that join for the purpose of the video obviously slow motion as holding a phone too... Being tiled half way.. Not my boarding but looked better in the end..

Only ever do two walls in one day, opposite corners then down the cut to feed my sandwiches to the ducks.

Me when someone says we will put the whole room on in one go!
149CBBF5-6351-4C61-9CFD-B3B6BE578617.gif