cordless

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a dewalt the last few years which has been great a little bit on the heavy side but done the job. unfortunately its just took the knock.
Any of you lads recommend a decent one? reliable, light powerful and preferably not too pricey.
cheers lads

makita all the way

they are light and powerful... and I think they are only £89 in B&Q

I love mine I found that dewalt were not as robust and as you said far to heavy

i have a makita cordless 10.8v and a 10.8v impact driver kit and its the business aint found a screw yet that it cant handle

Not sure if the 10.8v are powerful enough if you're flat out boarding but there's a hitachi set same as kemp described for 100 quid

I was used to brands like bosh and Black n decker, got my hands on a 18v dewalt and it felt like a mains drill. so much better, love dewalt, never user a Makita but I'm only told good things about them.

Not sure if the 10.8v are powerful enough if you're flat out boarding but there's a hitachi set same as kemp described for 100 quid
mate no bull it keeps goin its a brill drill boarded loads of ceilings with them even when overboareding i were well impressed when rep shown me i went and brought 1 joiners are always using the impact driver recon its mint

rubbish 10v no good ive tried loads they aint got the guts forever charging em up get yourself an hitachi 14v li-lon impact drill 30amp battery an stop faffing about with mickey mouse drills also site drills are makita in lingerie

any of the Top of the range 18v is all you need in my opinion, I got Dewalt, was about 300quid, Makita, Hitachi, Bosch Pro .. all good!

rubbish 10v no good ive tried loads they aint got the guts forever charging em up get yourself an hitachi 14v li-lon impact drill 30amp battery an stop faffing about with mickey mouse drills also site drills are makita in lingerie

The hitatchi lith-ion are good and very cheap for what they are, and the battery's are great for powering our new hitachi site radio

sorry mate dont agree ya obliviously aint used the makita and i have a metarbo 14v and hardly use it anymore cos got these badboy makitas have 3 battereys and fast n charger so never any probs

We had that kit and even though ime an advocate of Makita it was a pile of s**t the batteries were knackered after 6 months.

They seem to be selling that kit everywhere for that kind of money, nothing wrong with it i just find the 18v Makita to big and heavy for ceilings.

Senco duraspin for boarding never misses a screw you can buy the set driver and collated for £200 any one els use senco ???

Status
Not open for further replies.