Cordless mixer

Members online

I used Google, it's modern, you should try it ;)
Like I've said, I can see their advantages, but at the moment those advantages wouldn't really make much difference for me personally.
I'm hardly right where tools are concerned, Hilti screwguns, Levpano dead lift prove that. I also have DeWalt radio, drill driver, angle grinder, impact driver and circular saw
May aswell add a mixing drill you got the set then

If I were still on site I'd get one in a heartbeat. May still get one anyway, but they're definitely not the be all and end all.
They aren’t Andy but they’re so easy. No wires, no Transformers, very similar power. Some jobs are a ballache for sockets, never an issue now.
I’ve got the quick release paddles too for either float or skim, it’s an absolute doddle.
The 17 year old megamixer is gathering dust in the lock up.

I used Google, it's modern, you should try it ;)
Like I've said, I can see their advantages, but at the moment those advantages wouldn't really make much difference for me personally.
I'm hardly right where tools are concerned, Hilti screwguns, Levpano dead lift prove that. I also have DeWalt radio, drill driver, angle grinder, impact driver and circular saw.
Ffs...just admit the paddles to tall for you and be done mate...

Hilti bringing out a cordless paddle mixer, be about £470 for bare unit. Also a multi tool both on thier new Nuron battery range very expensive!

Hilti bringing out a cordless paddle mixer, be about £470 for bare unit. Also a multi tool both on thier new Nuron battery range very expensive!

And makita

A 40v version