cordless mixer non battery

choppa

cordless mixer non battery
Here you go! Also available in 1400cc in choppas chop shop.

Let's be honest even the less powerful corded mixers are only really any good for skimming. I really wouldn't expect a battery mixer to last long mixing dab or heavy materials even if it could initially.
True mate! It would be nice if it could cope with a trashing though.

Lot of money for a skimmers mixer ain’t it.
It’s a lot of money for any sort of plastering you do. If your looking to upgrade and spend a lot less I’d get the collomix xo1 with big paddle. Or the metabo iv heard are good being cordless.

It’s a lot of money for any sort of plastering you do. If your looking to upgrade and spend a lot less I’d get the collomix xo1 with big paddle. Or the metabo iv heard are good being cordless.
I found the X01 could struggle a bit with dab...had x04 for about 18 months now and it's been Bob on, can mix 3 bags of dab ok and that's as far as I ever go

I fancy getting an upgrade in the new year and it will probably be a toss up between the megamixer and the collomix mate. I want a mixer that will be able to knock up sand and cement in a bath or tubs for small jobs rather than getting the drum mixer out. Also to cope with 3-4 bags of dab at a time? Without screaming like a little girlie. Lol

I found the X01 could struggle a bit with dab...had x04 for about 18 months now and it's been Bob on, can mix 3 bags of dab ok and that's as far as I ever go
Yes I found that but did the job I gave it to an old boy I no it’s still going after 5/6 years my 6 is about a year old now.

I got 2 mega mixers ones old as f**k and trigger is variable speed

Other one bout 10 year old it’s h handle one. 2 speed gearbox. Low speed for dab n bonding

Both 1800w

Best mixers in my opinion shame they don’t do a battery one

I fancy getting an upgrade in the new year and it will probably be a toss up between the megamixer and the collomix mate. I want a mixer that will be able to knock up sand and cement in a bath or tubs for small jobs rather than getting the drum mixer out. Also to cope with 3-4 bags of dab at a time? Without screaming like a little girlie. Lol
Both are good mate I prefer the collomix as it’s not as bulky as the mega mixer.

Yes I found that but did the job I gave it to an old boy I no it’s still going after 5/6 years my 6 is about a year old now.
For the sake of the extra £100 should have had the x06...my X01 is still fine, snapped the cable on my normal mixer so was using it the other day