Cordless drill

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a look at FEIN... german, invented the 1st drill... I got a fein multi tool, proper piece of kit ... bit pricey but good..

I've had makita but now on dewalt just bought 14.4v impact and a cordless from fix-screw for £199 all in and it's spot on

everything that he changed on that sounded really nice like that assertive click sound however the drill its self sounded dog and i know festool are ment to be good but theres just something about them that looks cheap to me but i cnt put my finger on it

everything that he changed on that sounded really nice like that assertive click sound however the drill its self sounded dog and i know festool are ment to be good but theres just something about them that looks cheap to me but i cnt put my finger on it

ordered one today and will let you know. £216 inc deliv. :RpS_cool:

@Jace I know what u mean mate it seems plasticky and not very robust for jobbing around building sites

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jace I've had the drill 3 months now and can say its a top quality product. No good for site lads but great if you do domestics with plenty of torque and battery life good. The feel and build quality is excellent.
The right angle attatchment I've used on 2 jobs over kitchen cupboards and was very usefull. I think it will stand the test of time and the light weight is a bonus for anyone with dodgy shoulders. Anyone who does other building work not just plastering then the C12 would be a good choice but £200 dearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.