Continuous mixer

Members online

Troweld Up

Hi just wanted to know if there was a continuous mixer that can mix finish plaster like multifinish etc.

Thanks Cam

tenor (3).gif

Back in the day there was a thing called a labourer, came without a mobile phone, would work all day and clean up, have not seen one for years, think they stopped making them?

Hi mate just saw your post and happens I’m using my one today it’s a eibenstock normally using it for lime but have had a go with hardwall in the past not sure how it would get on with multi tho would probably over mix and send it off like a rocket

Attachments

• IMG_0632.MOV
    14.7 MB
Hi mate just saw your post and happens I’m using my one today it’s a eibenstock normally using it for lime but have had a go with hardwall in the past not sure how it would get on with multi tho would probably over mix and send it off like a rocket
That's the problem continously mixing multi is a no no! Can't really understand the thread! Obviously it's for production cos he's got many trowels on board but your still gonna need someone operating and cleaning machine so just aswell having a decent lab? This in itself is hard in the current snowflake society!

That's the problem continously mixing multi is a no no! Can't really understand the thread! Obviously it's for production cos he's got many trowels on board but your still gonna need someone operating and cleaning machine so just aswell having a decent lab? This in itself is hard in the current snowflake society!
Ok I probably got it wrong. I should have said something like a pft HM 2002 " horizontal mixer" my bad