Condensation

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianspreader

I own a transit with a full steel bulkhead.i know it's from packing away wet tools but can't be helped with being a plasterer but the van roof is running with water does my head in lol wondering if anyone had found a decent solution to this cheers ian

i get it too. spots of water on the deck in the morning wher its dripped down. insulate it, board it and skim it

Foil bubble wrap insulation from b&q is ment to be good at stopping condensation. If you do stick anything to the van ceiling it will need to be done with high temp spray adhesive.

do you have a family of asians living in there ? if not stop shitting in there at lunchtimes ? or it could be the heavy breathing when driving ! no mate you will have to dry-out buckets and tools when you put them in there for the night.......

i dont use the van for that deerrrrrr, i bought a 20ft container to do that deed in :RpS_wink: (with the mussel girl lol)

Last edited:
20Ft.........:-0.............is that to get your big horses ass in .............:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

I been a dogger in Clumber Park at Worksop. What a show! I was working nearby and was told about it by a joiner on site. I didn,t believe him that it really happened so we went at dinner time.

He was a regular and knew where they did it off the beaten track. Can,t believe people don,t mind being watched, must be mad!

Anyone seen the Geordie film Dogging? Women are more for it than men.

A film about dogging? That's ridiculous :-0

I mean.......... where would you find that kind of film like?

Err just out of curiosity :RpS_unsure:

PMSL.........sign Condensation to dogging...............i fewkin love this forum....

Last edited:
Lol JJ 2 attempts & you still spelt doesn't wrong lmao :RpS_laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.