Concrete lid

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i suppose i can just MF it as its finished bison and its pretty flat, should i use anything else beforehand to treat it?

Plasprime & multi finish..............just tried the Plasprime for the first time this week - good stuff and an excellent price when compared to Thistlebondit/Betokontakt:RpS_thumbup:

Job i was on a while ago the painter had to go round filling holes in a concrete ceiling as it was all cast it was about 1000m2 ceiling the poor bloke was pulling his hair out :RpS_lol:

Wee update, the ceiling in question is a F*****g shambles putting it politely, the ceiling has been bonded, skimmed and painted once upon a time then sheeted over, then after the leak the water damaged ceiling had to come down (after i had been and priced it) thus exposing the existing painted ceiling.

Anyways my troubles were after pva'ing it i tried to put a coat of bonding on which just dragged about everywhere so sacked that.

I filled all the holes and put a strong coat of pva on and i will do the same tomorrow and just multi straight onto it, is this right or should i do something else in terms of getting a bond?

Wee update, the ceiling in question is a F*****g shambles putting it politely, the ceiling has been bonded, skimmed and painted once upon a time then sheeted over, then after the leak the water damaged ceiling had to come down (after i had been and priced it) thus exposing the existing painted ceiling.

Anyways my troubles were after pva'ing it i tried to put a coat of bonding on which just dragged about everywhere so sacked that.

I filled all the holes and put a strong coat of pva on and i will do the same tomorrow and just multi straight onto it, is this right or should i do something else in terms of getting a bond?

Batton, board then skim job done or i guarantee it will be in sheets on the floor within a week.

. Most times it is down to price what dicates the job. We all know what should be done but what gets done is a different thing.

Job done, **** it cash in hand and a good job to boot.

(this was at the request of the clients who i told and put in writing my recomendations about boarding it, my arse is covered as i also told them if i did plaster it i cant gaurantee it. They were happy with that)

Status
Not open for further replies.