concrete ceiling

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
im pricing a 160m concrete ceiling...
spec is 2x2 timer to ceiling.. 12.5mm fireline then skim

dont fancy plug and screwing all that. who knows of a decent nail gun can use for timbers?

i thought that you need to have a training ticket now to be able to use a hilti nail gun ?

Sure, but it looks sexy tho :love:
Tell me about it:rolleyes:, made the mistake to buy one when they came up, but couldn’t justify the money and got rid of it,slow and not powerful at all, but the DX will never leave my side- the best gun out there (y)

Screenshot_20180116-190733.png
this does upto 90mm. and for 37 a week.. may have to enquire

Tell me about it:rolleyes:, made the mistake to buy one when they came up, but couldn’t justify the money and got rid of it,slow and not powerful at all, but the DX will never leave my side- the best gun out there (y)
I'm sure it's nowhere near as powerful as the DX cos it's only battery powered, it's good enough for metal.
Anyway I don't need one just yet, will pinch yours when I need one lol

I've got a P370, certainly fit for a job like that.
The fixings are expensive when you work them out per shot compared to screws, but the time savings are crazy. And you don't have a facefull of dust at the end of the day.

Oh, and you look cool and scare the bejeez out of everyone withe the noise!

Handy if you ever need to box steel beams too as you can fire fastners or battens directly to them.

I'm sure it's nowhere near as powerful as the DX cos it's only battery powered, it's good enough for metal.
Anyway I don't need one just yet, will pinch yours when I need one lol
Don’t know where is the rest gone mate ......

That will be the least I can do for you mate! The only thing is you need to let me know in advance otherwise...... f**k that!

Don’t know where is the rest gone mate ......

That will be the least I can do for you mate! The only thing is you need to let me know in advance otherwise...... f**k that!
Time might come soon, I'm thinking when I completed my joinery project (Jesus Christ's cross replica) can nail myself to it :ROFLMAO:

im pricing a 160m concrete ceiling...
spec is 2x2 timer to ceiling.. 12.5mm fireline then skim

dont fancy plug and screwing all that. who knows of a decent nail gun can use for timbers?
I’d only plug and screw personally, i wouldn’t rely on a masonry nail blasting a hole in the concrete to hold that weight up ,I’ve got a dx you could borrow ?

I think I’ve got the dx460 if it’s any use and u wanna use it let me know and I’ll send it to ya . Once ur on a roll , plugging and screwing wouldn’t take that much longer imo, but up to you