Compressor and hopper recommendation,

Members online

choppa

Any of you guys recommend and good hopper and compressor for tc 1.5 finishing coat? Fed up of the mess and cost, mostly because I’m messy and have to throw my cloths in the bin after, I do like the rubbed up finish so I will spray on with hopper gun and float? Is this something some of you do?
Thanks in advance,
Luke,

Any of you guys recommend and good hopper and compressor for tc 1.5 finishing coat? Fed up of the mess and cost, mostly because I’m messy and have to throw my cloths in the bin after, I do like the rubbed up finish so I will spray on with hopper gun and float? Is this something some of you do?
Thanks in advance,
Luke,
Very good compressor and best price mate
The red hoppers from eBay or good enough and refina are good https://www.sprayman.co.uk/product/gentilin_c330_03https://www.refina.co.uk/spray-equipment/masonry-tyrolean-spray-guns/hopper-spray-gun.html

You won’t be spraying on with a hopper and float finishing @choppa. It dries a lot faster than hand applying.
O ok mate i was thinking that maybe an issue, would a hopper leave a nice finish? I’ve had ago on the bennu gun? A few years back but the price of it puts me off for what it is,

O ok mate i was thinking that maybe an issue, would a hopper leave a nice finish? I’ve had ago on the bennu gun? A few years back but the price of it puts me off for what it is,
Bennu looks neater and more controlled than a hopper.
It’s a nice finish just not as flat. Because you have to do a couple of coats it builds up a bit and goes a bit more coarse.

Bennu looks neater and more controlled than a hopper.
It’s a nice finish just not as flat. Because you have to do a couple of coats it builds up a bit and goes a bit more coarse.
I see ok mate I will have a double think on this before I go blasting it on some ones house, thank you (y)

I see ok mate I will have a double think on this before I go blasting it on some ones house, thank you (y)
I prefer hand applying to anything I find it just as fast with a couple of you and a lot better finish,
I noticed you just brought a ritmo all you need to get if you want to spray bucket coat is that compressor I sent the link to and a texturing gun from pft and you're away mate no f****** about filling up hoppers and trying to get them in awkward spaces and around scaffold poles.

I prefer hand applying to anything I find it just as fast with a couple of you and a lot better finish,
I noticed you just brought a ritmo all you need to get if you want to spray bucket coat is that compressor I sent the link to and a texturing gun from pft and you're away mate no f****** about filling up hoppers and trying to get them in awkward spaces and around scaffold poles.
Cool ok mate I’m going to order one of them compressors and the gun from pft when they are back in stock, I’ll get some of those disposable onesies till I get the kit,:lol:

Cool ok mate I’m going to order one of them compressors and the gun from pft when they are back in stock, I’ll get some of those disposable onesies till I get the kit,:lol:
You want a remote cable as well,
F****** machines so expensive mate

My setup was about £200. Metabo compressor and £30 hopper gun. I’m not arsed about topping the hopper up. It’s easy as it gets. Apprentice pours in with a tiny flex tub.

My setup was about £200. Metabo compressor and £30 hopper gun. I’m not arsed about topping the hopper up. It’s easy as it gets. Apprentice pours in with a tiny flex tub.
Not bad for 200 quid tbh, I will give this a most in-depth look into :lol: my brain is going to explode lol