complete plastering tool kit ?

Members online

4DDC2CC3-4484-4FD3-BF06-FFC037350320-2490-000001EFF260A6D5_tmp.jpg
Don't forget the most important peace of kit......:)

Agree with Stuart, quality whisk, drill , collated. Car boot sales are the best for bargains you always get quality well worn small tools as well as leads, hoses ladders etc.

Start with a good trowel and mind it well.Keep away from super flex trowels until you master the normal trowel.Don't mind lads you will meet with 16 and 18 inch trowels.13 or 14 is enough for now.Good luck.

When you say just qualified, should u not have had tools to "qualify"? What all do u need? Everything or have u your hand tools? If everything Ul need food mixing drill, leads, lights, maybe a generator, a 110v box, straight edges, box levels, chalk line, long tail shovel, navy shovel, floor scraper, yard brush, soft brush, hop up, maybe stilts if you can handle them. Maybe board stands, mixing buckets, yellow buckets for carrying, if u need hand tools, hawk, trowel, (ideally trowel for skimming and one for sand cement or rendering etc) , water brush, small brush for angles, hammer, Stanley knife, angle trowel can come in handy, pointer, margin trowel, bucket trowels are handy, dasher, scrabbler for finishing mono, can't think of any more atm. No one really buys it all at once, best to get then bits at a time.

One decent trowel and flat brush. Knock a handboard up and site when you get there and lend anything else on site. #travellight.

Thanks for all your replies ' I needed a rough price as I got mine to £495, a person I know reckons I can get 1 for £109

What tools do you have at the moment? Then we know what to advise you too get.
BTW - if you're referring to @Marshy post above, £109 will only get you about half an hour with her.

Hi buddy,I'd say you will need more than 109 quids worth ,20 years and still buying ,best guy to speak to is danny as and when the jobs come in!decent service can get most tools what you need via next day .

come on chaps I am trying to prove a point to some one,
Marshaltown dureflex finishing trowel £39,99

Marshaltown 13” Hawk £24.99

Plasterers paddle mixer £169,99

Ragini bucket trowel £10,99

Plasterers brushes £15,99

Sponge float £12,99

Polyurethane float £4,99

Marshal town corner trowel internal £13,99

Marshal town wall scarifier £15,99

Scratching tool £7,99

Stanley knife £11

Stanley hand sander £12,99

Gyp rock snips £10,69

Stanley mobile tool chest £37,99

Open mouth tool bag £24,99

Box beam level £59,9

Feather edge £18,75

Total £494,3

now here's enough to get going was that really that difficult @ Dan owner 'I expected better from you mate lol

I have an NVQ2 in solid plastering diploma' with fibrous, ICA 1,2' city & Guilds 1,2,x 2 K-rend certified 'travel d to N Ireland for that, been plastering since 31 im 39 , can expect nothing less from you lot lol

come on chaps I am trying to prove a point to some one,
Marshaltown dureflex finishing trowel £39,99

Marshaltown 13” Hawk £24.99

Plasterers paddle mixer £169,99

Ragini bucket trowel £10,99

Plasterers brushes £15,99

Sponge float £12,99

Polyurethane float £4,99

Marshal town corner trowel internal £13,99

Marshal town wall scarifier £15,99

Scratching tool £7,99

Stanley knife £11

Stanley hand sander £12,99

Gyp rock snips £10,69

Stanley mobile tool chest £37,99

Open mouth tool bag £24,99

Box beam level £59,9

Feather edge £18,75

Total £494,3

now here's enough to get going was that really that difficult @ Dan owner 'I expected better from you mate lol

I am pretty sure I replied to your email...

I have an NVQ2 in solid plastering diploma' with fibrous, ICA 1,2' city & Guilds 1,2,x 2 K-rend certified 'travel d to N Ireland for that, been plastering since 31 im 39 , can expect nothing less from you lot lol

When buying tools I have always said buy them as you need them... then that way you can be sue you are going to use them...

That's called stealing we're am from......then it broken fingers that's if it ain't the hammer in there coat!

You been plastering for 7/8 years but you don't no what tools to start off with and you have just qualified???

That's called stealing we're am from......then it broken fingers that's if it ain't the hammer in there coat!
Usually left Lyin at their arse coz they didn't buy the thing. And not just Stanleys, hammers, pointers, scratchers snips etc all known to disappear, boys that don't have em take lend em and leave at their hole and then that's it.