come on you reds!.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottie5

Private Member
Opening day win for the mighty Forest. :RpS_thumbsup: Whose your team and how do you think your going to do this season.

Glasgow rangers. Top of the league....not necessarily the top league but top of our league none the less lol

Glasgow rangers. Top of the league....not necessarily the top league but top of our league none the less lol
out the league cup tho beddy ..:RpS_thumbdn:
another old firm game chance missed.:RpS_mad:.. .
cheeky Charlie is gunning for super ally!!!!

out the league cup tho beddy ..:RpS_thumbdn:
another old firm game chance missed.:RpS_mad:.. .
cheeky Charlie is gunning for super ally!!!!

We're concentrating on a difficult league campaign this year lol. I cant, for the life of me see why hes back?! I also don't think we can judge super ally until he's allowed to bring in who he wants. Once we get oyr new signings on the pitch in Sept will be a good indication of progress but its still early days.

We're concentrating on a difficult league campaign this year lol. I cant, for the life of me see why hes back?! I also don't think we can judge super ally until he's allowed to bring in who he wants. Once we get oyr new signings on the pitch in Sept will be a good indication of progress but its still early days.
Back in once all the season tickets are sold are starts to slate the manager straight away. Something not right with it.

wouldn't trust cheeky Charlie???? Walter should be the one the bears should trust..:RpS_thumbup:...
cheeky Charlie is only in for cheeky Charlie!!! He's hopeful of walking away with a cash profit,..
Walter won't do the walking away thing.:RpS_wink:
I'm still pissed off at a missed opportunity of an old firm game tho.:RpS_mad: forfar don't really appeal like an old firm game.:rolleyes)

If you think the situation at ibrox is bad. Try and keep up with the panto that is coventry city fc

When I was growing up city were my first team and rangers my second. Had a season ticket at Highfield road for years. Then ive slowly stopped following them
Couldn't really tell you why in all honesty. Dont follow them at all now but obviously being in cov all my mates talk about it or its on Facebook, in the local paper etc so thats the only reason I know what's going on

Lol. Yes I know that. I mean what are h
thoughts for the forthcoming season, considering the Bale saga

When I was growing up city were my first team and rangers my second. Had a season ticket at Highfield road for years. Then ive slowly stopped following them
Couldn't really tell you why in all honesty. Dont follow them at all now but obviously being in cov all my mates talk about it or its on Facebook, in the local paper etc so thats the only reason I know what's going on

was telling the boy wonder the other day about one of the best cup final's ive seen when cov beat spurs 4-3 and keith houchen scored that diving header..............:RpS_thumbup:. he started and ended his career at Hartlepool so im suprised he's not on the same park bench as kenny sansom

wouldn't trust cheeky Charlie???? Walter should be the one the bears should trust..:RpS_thumbup:...
cheeky Charlie is only in for cheeky Charlie!!! He's hopeful of walking away with a cash profit,..
Walter won't do the walking away thing.:RpS_wink:
I'm still pissed off at a missed opportunity of an old firm game tho.:RpS_mad: forfar don't really appeal like an old firm game.:rolleyes)

cheeky charlie.............:RpS_unsure: i thought champagne charlie nicholas was retired.................:RpS_confused:

was telling the boy wonder the other day about one of the best cup final's ive seen when cov beat spurs 4-3 and keith houchen scored that diving header..............:RpS_thumbup:. he started and ended his career at Hartlepool so im suprised he's not on the same park bench as kenny sansom

Ive seen that final God knows how many times. Its all city fans every go on about, although it was 3-2. All tthanks to Gary mabbut's knee!

I was at wembley for the 91 cup final we were robbed, gazza should of been sent off, good goal by pearce though, walkers own goal not so good, happy days though.

Status
Not open for further replies.