COME ON SPURS

Members online

I make you right it should go back to the old format
Champions from each league, play once at home once away. No seeding to favour the big teams just a free for all. Obviously never happen but I now find the smaller times like Ajax doing well is giving the competition a much needed breath of fresh air. The seeding systems means it’s the same teams playing each other every year making themselves more money and pulling away from the smaller teams.

Champions from each league, play once at home once away. No seeding to favour the big teams just a free for all. Obviously never happen but I now find the smaller times like Ajax doing well is giving the competition a much needed breath of fresh air. The seeding systems means it’s the same teams playing each other every year making themselves more money and pulling away from the smaller teams.
Well they should not have been in it either

Money has ruined it. It should be called finish forth in your league lose first two games in your group but still win it champions league.
Also when you get players breaking old most goals scored in Europe in shouldn't be compared. If you come third in group you go in to Europa league anyway

Ye the business side fuucking ruined it all mate.
I used to love watching the ginolas/Gerard's/ berkamps /scholes/ Giggs/ Di canios every week ...now it's a bunch of fannies running around.

Messi n Ronaldo are the last of players with the gift and the love of the game.

I can't think of a handful of top class players anymore.
Fergy was the last of an era for managers ....the over paid under performed players seem to call the shots.

Plus no Celtic or rangers as they are only realy a half decent english championship league club in the real world where there's not flying unicorns and pixies!!!