COME ON SPURS

Members online

Don’t bet on that one mate. Lol

You just never know lol
Screenshot_20190502-082808.png

Here's a fact if Celtic came in prem they would be mid table at best .
F.A.C.T.L..O.L
If we could operate on the same financial budget we could be top 5. Reckon we could attract a high calibre of player due to atmosphere and history. Of course this is purely hypothetical but when you hear of the way top players, messi included, speak about the atmosphere and buzz of playing at Celtic park I think it’s not too far fetched.

If we could operate on the same financial budget we could be top 5. Reckon we could attract a high calibre of player due to atmosphere and history. Of course this is purely hypothetical but when you hear of the way top players, messi included, speak about the atmosphere and buzz of playing at Celtic park I think it’s not too far fetched.
What history

I.m just curious. I.m not biggest football fan in world so wanted educating on the decades Celtic dominated European football
Celtic became the first British team and only Scottish team to date to win the European Cup, by beating Inter Milan in the 1967 final. The team that defeated Inter at the final held at the Estádio Nacional in Lisbon have since become known as "The Lisbon Lions". During the 1960s, Celtic also twice reached the semi-finals of the European Cup Winners' Cupbefore reaching a further European Cup final in 1970 where they lost 2–1 to Feyenoord after extra-time, and then two further European Cup semi-finals in 1972 and 1974.
In more recent years, Celtic reached the 2003 UEFA Cup Final in Seville, which they lost 3–2 after extra time to Porto, and also reached the last 16 of the Champions League on three occasions in the 2006–07, 2007–08 and 2012–13 seasons.
This was all before sky pumped all the money into your league leaving us with fk all and any half decent player would jump straight to your league for more money. When we won the European cup it was with a team that lived, and were brought up within a ten mile radious of the club. Pisses me off when yous get so high and mighty about your ‘best league in the world’ when it’s was giving to you by sky while taking away from other leagues. The sheer arrogance of some of the supporters when they slag our league is astounding.

Celtic became the first British team and only Scottish team to date to win the European Cup, by beating Inter Milan in the 1967 final. The team that defeated Inter at the final held at the Estádio Nacional in Lisbon have since become known as "The Lisbon Lions". During the 1960s, Celtic also twice reached the semi-finals of the European Cup Winners' Cupbefore reaching a further European Cup final in 1970 where they lost 2–1 to Feyenoord after extra-time, and then two further European Cup semi-finals in 1972 and 1974.
In more recent years, Celtic reached the 2003 UEFA Cup Final in Seville, which they lost 3–2 after extra time to Porto, and also reached the last 16 of the Champions League on three occasions in the 2006–07, 2007–08 and 2012–13 seasons.
This was all before sky pumped all the money into your league leaving us with fk all and any half decent player would jump straight to your league for more money. When we won the European cup it was with a team that lived, and were brought up within a ten mile radious of the club. Pisses me off when yous get so high and mighty about your ‘best league in the world’ when it’s was giving to you by sky while taking away from other leagues. The sheer arrogance of some of the supporters when they slag our league is astounding.
So you.ve lost more finals then any Scottish team is what your saying.