come on lurkers say hello :-)

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 427 people logged in and reading.... if you have not posted drop in and say hello :)

We dont bite and are very friendly just like a bit of a giggle :)

Danny

They are all hovering over the G** section dan...........furkin lurkerville on there:RpS_wub:.......:RpS_lol:

attachment.php

Hello lads & lasses . I am a lurker !
often look here for tips but have never had anything to add cos there always plenty of people who know it all already :p
seriously tho ,thanks for all the info

Hi all, thought it about time I got the intro's out of the way. I operate in the sth Manchester area with my young assistant Tom who's a mere 69 yrs young!!!!! He puts a lot of the young guns to shame (me included) If anyone's got an older partner let me know so I can let him know he's not alone....

Hi all, thought it about time I got the intro's out of the way. I operate in the sth Manchester area with my young assistant Tom who's a mere 69 yrs young!!!!! He puts a lot of the young guns to shame (me included) If anyone's got an older partner let me know so I can let him know he's not alone....
Welcome riggy:RpS_thumbup:

I'm lurking! But being a new decided I'd try and learn the banter a little before I make a fool of myself:RpS_unsure:

Hi, am just a recent lurker! Joined last week to get advice on plastering my first archway! I am actually a female French teacher by trade but did an intensive plastering course during the summer hols in Dartford as we are renovating our house so it has saved us heaps already. Totally appreciate how hard plasterers in the actual trade have to work though!

Hi, am just a recent lurker! Joined last week to get advice on plastering my first archway! I am actually a female French teacher by trade but did an intensive plastering course during the summer hols in Dartford as we are renovating our house so it has saved us heaps already. Totally appreciate how hard plasterers in the actual trade have to work though!

Welcome along guys :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.