Coloured render sqm

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
used 2 get about 16 2 17a metre afew years ago that was 4 monocuhe.ur best bet is phone round companys c what they charge and go from there hawes good m8

used 2 get about 16 2 17a metre afew years ago that was 4 monocuhe.ur best bet is phone round companys c what they charge and go from there hawes good m8

You mean actually ring up a rendering company and actually asked for their rates? And they will tell you?

I have people asking me for my rates. Of course they pose as a customer and want an idea as to how much there house would cost and don't want to trouble me going to their home if they cannot afford it. Oh....that is so good of them, bless the little dears! Saving me all that time and trouble.

Err.....In 31 years of business I have never had a job of anyone who has asked for a m2 rate. But of course I don't want to sound rude so I give them what they want to hear, a m2 rate. A half price rate at that.

I had a call from a builder who I had a run in 15 years ago and he thought I had forgot. He had a complicated job to quote for as was the type to get a price of me and then if he got the job go and find a cheaper quote. Well I did a serious look around the job and did my usual sell. I quoted £20 a m2 for mono all in and £25m2 for Manufactured render with a bucket coat finish all in inc machine. And the sucker took it all in.

Oh I hope that bar steward gets the job and rings me back and then I shall tell him my 15 year grievance.

I never forget and never forgive.

You mean actually ring up a rendering company and actually asked for their rates? And they will tell you?

I have people asking me for my rates. Of course they pose as a customer and want an idea as to how much there house would cost and don't want to trouble me going to their home if they cannot afford it. Oh....that is so good of them, bless the little dears! Saving me all that time and trouble.

Err.....In 31 years of business I have never had a job of anyone who has asked for a m2 rate. But of course I don't want to sound rude so I give them what they want to hear, a m2 rate. A half price rate at that.

I had a call from a builder who I had a run in 15 years ago and he thought I had forgot. He had a complicated job to quote for as was the type to get a price of me and then if he got the job go and find a cheaper quote. Well I did a serious look around the job and did my usual sell. I quoted £20 a m2 for mono all in and £25m2 for Manufactured render with a bucket coat finish all in inc machine. And the sucker took it all in.

Oh I hope that bar steward gets the job and rings me back and then I shall tell him my 15 year grievance.

I never forget and never forgive.

Thats what i like about you rigsby you dont hold grudges :) Hawes dont come on the forum asking rates coz your gonna get slaughtered coz it pisses people off. Get into it first, learn how to do it then start pricing for it, thats the usual way round of doing things.

I get the feeling no one is reading Danny's sticky's when they first come on board...........i blame flynnymarra for poor moderation.....................:RpS_wink:

Thats what i like about you rigsby you dont hold grudges :) Hawes dont come on the forum asking rates coz your gonna get slaughtered coz it pisses people off. Get into it first, learn how to do it then start pricing for it, thats the usual way round of doing things.
yeah and am doing it years now but i was working for someone OK thats why am asking..

am sorry if you lot thinking that of me and you getting pissed of ppl asking how much, as i been working work a plasterer that been in the games for years and i did it with him and now am just asking about how sqm that is.

no need to be sorry marra.................just dont ask about prices................:RpS_wink:

I am actually working on a welcome message for this very reason.... :)

DOnt take it personally Hawes, its just a monster of a can of worms discussing prices on an open public forum :)

Danny

danny couldnt it be like a t+c that they agree to when they sign up, like a list of rules. and then an auto direct to the pages that are already setup?

danny couldnt it be like a t+c that they agree to when they sign up, like a list of rules. and then an auto direct to the pages that are already setup? so they have to go through the pages

No prices people tutut, and if u do not low ones where were breaking our back up and down a scaffold for 2 days. Double that and include all matierals and removal of waste ect and a labourer, espeacially if working for the private sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.