Collated screwgun

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it fire harpoons it could have its uses,gettting the sparks and plumbers out your way? or you could threaten your lab with it if you get a crap mix.

I got 3 auto guns,untill recently been most pleased with my Hilti gun and that was the gun of choice,but recently noticed its struggling with 12.5 and sound board and the screws just aint going in straight through it so im reverting back to the gun without the attachment,or using cordless drill.

What u gonna do with the harpoon when the screw dont go in straight or jams up???? toy gimmick dont bother mate ,in my opinion!!!

If your having a problem with your hilti take it back to the shop as they have a lifetime gaurantee and should fix it for arond £35. I dropped mine off a tower and it shattered into a million pieces and it was still only £35 to get it fixed

So its crap if it looks crap then Mmmmmmmmmmm, harpoon gun as some call it is an extension so you can screw from the floor by the way.

i always used my makita cordless .then i got a makita 18v collated screw gun makes life so much easier when fixing ceilings up only down side is it needs good screws which are a little bit more expensive

Looking at the length of that and thinking about an 8 foot ceiling, it looks like you'd actually be holding the drill at a weird height to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.