Cmon the frogs

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a load of dust in me eyes from taking down a reed ceiling ,but still gonna watch scotty p trounce the frogs ,shame we sold him to totty hot purr

Brilliant we've put the b team out it's a team full of subs from the premiership who come on to waste 5 mins at the end of the game lol

Here we go knocking England feck the frogs what they ever done for you . Come to think of it I would have you all locked up in the tower.:RpS_thumbsup:

what have the frogs done for us?

didn't the normans invade england, in fact a lot of language is influenced by em

i dont get this england knocking, if it was wales or scotland against france , i wouldnt cheer on france.

Funny you should mention them Tony as I have no recollection of them at all.

They were a cheaper brand. Gold coloured pack like B&H but not very nice. Only thought about them because of the 444 post. I used to like Piccadilly as they were filterless and fat, No.6 Kingsize and rothmans Kingsize. Mmmmmmmm, I might start smoking again.

If you dont know your history you dont know were you have come from or were your going.

z z z z z z zz game was shite thank fook for alcohol in alchol lets hope the sweeds do a job on friday then.

Last edited:
what have the frogs done for us?

didn't the normans invade england, in fact a lot of language is influenced by em

Yeah you're right twatcher. The sentence '**** the cowardly frog shagging garlic munching french wankers and anyone who sides with them' is strongly influenced by the french.

I would line you and your kind up against Hadrians' Wall, that would be pretty good :RpS_thumbup:

paddle_faster_i_hear_banjos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.