Cleanliness

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterroberts

Working with a guy today bond and skim a kitchen, ive never seen one person make so much mess, plaster over everything including himself, water everywhere, then to cap it all off, knocks over the cleaning bucket, place was like a swimming pool, didnt bother to pack any of my sheets up just threw them with the rubbish, not looking forward to tomorrow hopefully he goes somewhere else

What's his name. I'm not far from you and it sounds like someone I won't let work with me anymore

i would feck him off! no need for all that mess. he is just making hard work. keeping the job clean is the most important part of domestic work.

well you said he had to skim a kitchen..................so he did:RpS_thumbsup:

Told him to slow down, doing everything at a million miles an hour, something's going to give, seems to be getting better, wouldnt mind if he could get the mess sorted he would be a great plasterer

Told him to slow down, doing everything at a million miles an hour, something's going to give, seems to be getting better, wouldnt mind if he could get the mess sorted he would be a great plasterer

Yeah he really sounds like a great plasterer?
Cover some poor f'kers house in **** whilst pretending to be pro plasterer.
1st thing in the morning when he turns up tell him, he needs to clean up the kitchen, leave his tools in his bag and get f'ing going before you smash him a brand new ar'shole with your blat hammer!
Simple, and you'll feel loads better and less stressed :RpS_thumbsup:

Maybe just have a word with the fella honesty the best policy if he don't like it then bitchslap him ha!

cleanliness is next to godliness as my granddad used to say, now in that great building site in the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.