Cleaned the van out today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoddo

Well after having a day off today due to an electrician messing me about on a job I decided I would clean out the van and put a lifted floor over the wheel arches for tools so I can slide boards underneath without having to move stuff about all the time and it now means I can get about 10 8x4 boards in there maybe a few more.
There's a few more bits I want to add like a rail for my trowels , screw storage and somehow get my levels, Darby, straight edges etc up out the way, it's not tried and tested yet but it should work, got to be better than the mess it's been the last 6 years. What you guys think? Any of you lot done a similar thing? ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1409591698.578754.jpg ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1409591724.127716.jpg ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1409591740.066566.jpg ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1409591758.781379.jpg

Yes been doing this for a few yrs,copied it off a carpenter in06
got spaces for trowels and pva also at the sides.

Looks good mate , mines kind of the same , i pritty much have a floor joist hard up to inside of arch and 3x2 across and flooring down , think yours must be a mwb ? I can see that space at the front gettin taken up then u cant get boards in possibly?? My raised flooring is 8 foot long means nowts ever gunna stop you gettin boards in like lol

Looks good mate , mines kind of the same , i pritty much have a floor joist hard up to inside of arch and 3x2 across and flooring down , think yours must be a mwb ? I can see that space at the front gettin taken up then u cant get boards in possibly?? My raised flooring is 8 foot long means nowts ever gunna stop you gettin boards in like lol
Mines a swb, yeah to be fair there still a few bits to out in the van so that front space will get filled up, perhaps should have took the floor all the way but that's just more cost and time lol, but it gives Henry the Hoover plenty of space to roll around at the min :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.