Clean a skim bucket

Members online

Every now and then I'll leave the buckets full of water and bicarbonate of soda over the weekend then brush out.

You are kidding
Your buckets are a disgrace
& do not mention the mess you work in, do not get me stat on the state of that van !

01BC6FC6-F2E3-46A3-BDFE-AA94B4283146.gif

Clean your dirty water bucket out instead of getting into a mess then you silly c**t you will learn this when your experience is better after the 2 week course you did.
Silly c*nt, your buckets must be as clean as the day you bought them you f**k*ng know it all prick. Two week course fu*king mug

Bicarbonate is soda or baking soda.. It's the same..Add to some water and soke for 24h... Maybe turn upside down in bigger tub.

@zombie I bet half the cuunts walk around there little jobs scratching their little cocks all day because their to lazy to wash themselves over the waank the had last week.
And there worried about there fuucking mixing bins.

Wash your cocks and lift the bin upside down hit it off the fuucking floor turn it back up ....fill it to the top and DO SOME FUUCKING WORK :muyenojado::muyenojado::muyenojado::tonto::tonto::tonto:

@zombie I bet half the cuunts walk around there little jobs scratching their little cocks all day because their to lazy to wash themselves over the waank the had last week.
And there worried about there fuucking mixing bins.

Wash your cocks and lift the bin upside down hit it off the fuucking floor turn it back up ....fill it to the top and DO SOME FUUCKING WORK :muyenojado::muyenojado::muyenojado::tonto::tonto::tonto:
Your the only c**t who knocks up in a bin you animal with your big massive balls.