clamp r+s

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
iv got to fit a clamp r+s to the ritmo tommorrow. monkey told me ages ago how to do it but i cant remember exactly. can some1 just run through it with me again please. cheers

tighten the middle bolt and just nip the top and bottom one, pressure test it till u get 8-10 bar

like new r&s with a quick tighten before each spray.........which one is good for general mono/basecoats.....D43? I note the xl dual comes with d52.5 and the 3 phase a d63? any idea why? is there a d52.2 clampable available?

go on pft website goody i think theres a clampable version of every rotor and stator

the d5-2 is on the xl because it will work well on single phase, the new ritmo L comes with a d5-2 its a shorter pump.
The 5 25 will pump 22lts in 3 phase mode and max 18lts in single phase mode with the option to turn the speed down. no clampable version available

tell us more about this ritmo L. pft are propper going for it with the innovation. have you seen any diagrams or piccys yet? I guess with about 20m pumping distance and mains pluggable it'll be hard to beat if that's the case??

its exactly the same size as the standard ritmo but with a 2kw motor, they are testing it at the moment.
The hopper was slightly different in its shape aswell to allow material to drop to the bottom of the mixing zone without bridging.

The mixing shaft was different aswell with a spike on the top to help prevent bridging. this will be the normal mixing shaft from now on. It has a rubber mixing zone aswell and the fitting for the outlet are standard 25mm so your pipes will fit straight on.

PFT also have a new 19mm material hose which is very comfortable to use

I like the info Sprayit , PFT Wales seems to be keeping it's ear to the ground, good service and advice, best of luck!

i set up the r+s today. was just under 10. didnt spray that great i didnt think. would go fine for bout 5 mins, then wet for bout 30 secs then back to fine. got a bit annoying after a while. why would this be? not tightned enough?

have you checked your water filters, its possible they have become dirty. take the pipe off that feeds the water to the mixing chamber and fill a bucket of water. Check your water flow meter to see if it fluctuated.

Are you able to tighten it in situ without too much fuss?? Just to see whilt spraying into a bucket?

make sure the top and bottom nuts are just nipped up coz we had a similar prob when we first started using clamps coz we were tightning all the bolts the same

im thinking a ritmo L would be a great machine on the mains for a cool van like a transporter. need a transit at the mo for machine and gennie but in time would love to downsize/upscale to a nice new t6

Spunk Im picking up the ritmo xl next week....that's the 3phase machine. The new l version is apparently the same size as the little ritmo except has a bigger engine etc so more capable with render. Could be the one for ya butt

Status
Not open for further replies.